Applying Data Mesh principles to an IoT data architecture
This blog post shows how a data mesh approach avoids an unmaintainable monolithic data platform by explaining what data mesh is, its principles and applying it to an IoT data case as an example.
- How to design a good digital user experience #2: prioritize focus and simplicity
How do you design a good digital user experience? In the 2nd blog post of this series, we explain how to prioritize focus and simplicity for a great UX!
- How to design a good digital user experience #1: the theory
How do you design a good digital user experience? In the first blog post of this series, we explain the theories and psychology behind what makes a great UX!
- From internship to steady job at ACA Group during the corona pandemic
In this blog post, Wouter talks about how he started his internship at ACA and ended up in a permanent position as Solution Engineer during a not-so-easy time period!
- FastAPI: the Python approach to high performance REST APIs
FastAPI is a Python framework that is rapidly gaining popularity. In this blog post, we explain what FastAPI does and demonstrate how fast it is thanks to its support for concurrency.
- How to add BigQuery support to Flyway and integrate with Dataflow
Flyway is a library that is for example used in Spring Boot to provide schema migration functionality. But... does Flyway support BigQuery? In this blog post, we work out 3 proof-of-concepts to add BigQuery support to Flyway and integrate with Google Dataflow!
- Writing a time management action plan for remote teams
With remote work becoming the norm, let’s talk about time management and how remote teams can benefit from systematic planning rather than working ad hoc.
- AWS re:Invent 2021 – Quick rundown of the highlights!
Amazon just held its AWS re:Invent 2021 in Las Vegas. As an AWS Partner, we give a quick rundown of our highlights of the event to give you a summary in case you missed it!
- 4 tips for improving the performance of your React Native application
Have you ever felt like your React Native app was slow? This blog post lists 4 tips to improve the performance of your React Native app!
- Automated testing: make business & IT love each other
In this blog post, we disprove the misplaced belief that manual testing and evidence collection adds a lot of value!