Life at ACA: “The people make the difference”
What is it like to work at ACA Group? No one better than team member Katrien Gistelinck to answer that question.
- Prometheus High Availability with Thanos in Kubernetes
In this blog post, we will explore how to configure Prometheus for high availability using Thanos in Kubernetes. Additionally, we will leverage Helm for easy deployment and management.
- 5 ways to improve GPS location accuracy for mobile application development
In this blog we’ll give you five practical ways to improve the GPS accuracy of your mobile application and ensure that your users never feel lost again.
- OutSystems: game-changing Low-Code platform for sustainable business strategy
Discover how OutSystems, the Low-Code development platform, has become a game-changer in supporting organisations.
- Do you need a custom container image to include the New Relic agent jar in Kubernetes?
In this blog post we will present an alternative approach that enables you to use the vendor's image directly, without the need for a custom image.
- The ACA methodology: guarantee for smooth projects and satisfied customers
To achieve one aligned methodology across all ACA teams, a chapter of project managers and analysts was set up to streamline, focus, and challenge each other on the updated methodology. Ulrich Bervoets, leader of the ACA chapters, talks all about it in this article.
- Going Beyond Features: Maximize Outcomes, Minimize Outputs
In this post, we'll explore why prioritizing outcomes over output is essential for building successful products, and how you can adopt this approach in your own work.
- The Power of EventSourcing and CQRS: A Beginner's Guide
In this blog post, we'll explore how EventSourcing and CQRS can help developers create applications that better meet the needs of modern organisations.
- How ACA Group integrates accessibility into their projects and operations
The Global Accessibility Awareness Day takes place every year on the third Thursday of May with the aim of putting accessibility in the spotlight. For ACA Group, the accessibility, user-friendliness and inclusion of technology have long been an important focus. In this article you will discover some of our projects in which accessibility was high on the list of priorities.
- Navigating the Cloud-Native Landscape with Harbor Registry
In this blogpost, we want to share our experience with another CloudNative tool, called Harbor. We are currently using Harbor Registry in one of our projects and would love to share our findings with you.
- Is it Data Lake vs. Data Mesh? Or can they complement each other?
In this blog, our expert will dive into the two concepts of Data Lake and Data Meshand and explore how they can complement each other.