Cloud Sales Engineer
Does the IT business fascinate you? Are you madly in love with Cloud solutions? Do you get tons of energy from setting goals and achieving successes? And do you think you can contribute to our growing sales story?
We are looking for a communicatively strong, enthusiastic person who is passionate about Cloud.
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a Cloud Sales Engineer you are in constant contact with customers, partners and colleagues. You are that indispensable link in our sales process. You love networking, making contacts and selling the most suitable IT solution. You know how to convince and act customer-oriented. Your actions ensure further development of the business with customers and prospects in terms of Cloud, CloudNative and innovation. You generate new business through the many contacts you have, networking and events. A new deal in the works? Yes! It's time to score! You do everything you can to satisfy your customer, and to keep him/her satisfied.
Are you up for the challenge?
As a Cloud Sales Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities.
- You build a strong network of customers, prospects, partners and colleagues within as well as outside of the organization
- You write clear and well-arranged quotations around our Cloud offering that are compact, high-qualitative, to the point and fascinating to read
- You are a master at giving presentations and can convince customers or prospects through your charisma and knowledge of Cloud solutions
- You are interested in everything related to Cloud. You will maintain this through continuous training and you will also deep-dive into CloudNative, Data, Machine Learning, IoT and Low Code to expand your knowledge
- You are willing to certify yourself businesswise in AWS, Google and/or Azure
- You know our partners, they know you and you also get the necessary opportunities from that connection.
As a Cloud Sales Engineer, you will end up in a commercial and result-oriented working environment within a permanent, full-time contract. Under the leadership of the Cloud business unit manager and supported by a Sales/account manager and our Cloud engineers, you jointly take the lead towards various customers, prospects and partners. Your focus is on Cloud, CloudNative and partners.
Your role is to discover new business opportunities with prospects as well as existing customers. You are passionate about Cloud and contribute knowledge and expertise to convert customer challenges into Cloud and CloudNative solutions. In addition, you are very committed to our partners, and you try to get the maximum result from our partnerships.
Our new Cloud Sales Engineer definitely needs the following knowledge and skills:
Do you have what it takes?
- Affinity with Cloud solutions is an absolute must
- You have a technical background or an education in an IT-related direction
- You have at least one year of experience in a similar sales or presales role
- You can apply different sales techniques, present and write smoothly In Dutch as well as English
- You make a clear and accurate record of all sales calls and possible opportunities and you are very punctual in your administration.
Got more to offer? These skills count as a bonus:
- Previous experience in a Sales, Presales or Partner Development role is a big plus
- Preferably you already have a Cloud Certificate or are willing to obtain it on a short term
- Experience with Kubernetes, GitOps or DevOps? That is definitely an added value!
- Team player: together with a team of developers, architects, business analysts and project managers you want to offer great solutions to our customers.
- Innovative attitude: by using the latest tools and technologies, you can propose very scalable and reliable Cloud solutions.
- Communication skills are indispensable: you can express yourself very well in both Dutch and English.
- Strong presentation skills: you really know how to captivate a customer with an attractive story
- A passion for Cloud solutions and everything that 'floats' around it ;-)
Customer focus: you like to go the extra mile for customers, prospects and partners.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Department of CJM and publiq connect culture players with data-driven platform
ACA Group helped the Department Culture, Youth & Media (of the Flemish Government) implement a platform based on a data mesh architecture.
- Innovative AI model detects damaged pallets at Duvel Moortgat
For Duvel Moortgat we developed an innovative proof-of-concept that quickly and automatically detects damaged pallets.
Are you our next Cloud Sales Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!