Cloud-Native as a Service
A strong, open and stable foundation for all your applications
Everywhere around the globe, organisations are jumping on the cloud-native bandwagon. Which stands to reason, as the benefits for IT and for the business are irrefutable:
The cloud-native landscape
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation, which came out of the Linux Foundation, is the driving force behind the ecosystem around cloud-native. To help businesses find their way around, this non-profit organisation has independently mapped out the entire landscape.
- Kubernetes and other components:
Out of all open source components Kubernetes is without doubt the best known. Kubernetes allows you to use huge amounts of containers. One major advantage of Kubernetes when it comes to the development of applications is the fact that every big cloud-party uses it the same way.
Other than Kubernetes, ACA would also like to underscore the following components ➡️
- Components we have experience with:
- Application Definition: Helm, Buildpacks.io
- Continuous Integration: Flux, Tekton
- Service Mesh: Istio
- Cloud Native Storage: Longhorn
- Container Runtime: ContainerD
- Container Registry: Harbor
- Observability, Logging, Tracing: Prometheus, FluentD, Jaeger
Why ACA Group?
In order to enable our local businesses to reap the full benefit of cloud-native, we are happy to lend a hand in rolling out this approach. We determine at which stage of the pathway an organisation finds itself. Based on this finding, we provide the appropriate guidance.
This is how ACA as a cloud-native partner is able to deliver added value for your business ⬇️
- What we can do for your business:
- Cloud-native apps: we develop all apps setting out from the cloud-native concept. This is how we ensure flexibility and extend the apps’ service life.
- Cloud-native coaching: our experts guide you through the complexities of the cloud-native landscape and help you pick the right components.
- Cloud-native strategy: as we have all the appropriate know-how and skills in-house, we are happy to assist you map out the most favourable strategy.
We take technologies such as containers, Kubernetes, AWS and Serverless computing as a basis.
- How we typically do this:
- Validation: Do you want a status update on where you are today or what the possibilities are?
- Start: ready to start, but still need coaching, consulting or workshops to gain confidence?
- Optimization: further optimization with solutions such as thorough DevOps, GitOps and Self-Service support for SAAS or Platform building.
Get in touch!
Ready for cloud-native? Ready to take the next step along your pathway? Peter is happy to help! Get in touch for a no obligation appointment and find out what ACA can do for your organisation as a partner.
Kubernetes provides a strong, safe and stable foundation for all your applications.
- Cloud hosting with AWS and Kubernetes – Lineas
For its daily business, it is crucial that Lineas has a secure, high-performance and efficient IT infrastructure that is available 24/7.
- A flexible and reliable cloud solution for Liantis
For our client Liantis, we migrated their on-premise Atlassian tools to AWS cloud. Using Kubernetes, we were able to guarantee automatic scaling with over 99.9% availability!
- Navigating the Cloud-Native Landscape with Harbor Registry
In this blogpost, we want to share our experience with another CloudNative tool, called Harbor. We are currently using Harbor Registry in one of our projects and would love to share our findings with you.
- How To Deploy an EFK Stack to Kubernetes with xpack security
This is a a technical (How To) blog post about deploying EFK stack with security feature enabled on Kubernetes.
- KubeCon / CloudNativeCon 2022 highlights!
Didn’t make it to KubeCon this year? Read along to find out our highlights of the KubeCon / CloudNativeCon conference this year by ACA Group’s Cloud Native team!
- How to add functionality to Kubernetes with Operators
One of the possible ways to add functionalities to Kubernetes is using 'Operators'. In this blog post, we'll briefly explain what Operators are and how they work!