Switch to Python: 3-day Bootcamp 2022
Workshop - Expert staffing & training - Physical event - ACAdemy
|Date:||24/03/2022 - 01/04/2022|
About the event
Specialize in the popular programming language Python during our Switch to Python Bootcamp 2022 and build a web application in 3 days time!
- Learn from a true Python expert
- Varied training with theory and practice
- Hands-on sessions in OffiCenter Vilvoorde
Python has become one of the most popular and user-friendly programming languages in the world. It is a fast, powerful open-source language that is mainly used for business systems, webshops and web applications.
Knowledge of Python is therefore highly sought after on the jobmarket and is a valuable addition to your CV!
During our training, you'll immerse yourself in the popular Python programming language and build a complete web application in just 3 days! The training is very varied and contains both theoretical and practical components.
🐍 Python challenge: crack the code & win a free ticket! 🐍
Do you want to win a free ticket for our Bootcamp? Then participate in our challenge:
The text below is encrypted using the algorithm used by Julius Caesar. The key you need to decipher is A -> F.
Write a Python script as short as possible (without using Python encryption modules) to retrieve the text below. The text also covers which steps you must follow afterwards:
Fqqjs Yzwnsl, f Gwnynxm rfymjrfynhnfs, hfs gj htsxnijwji fx tsj tk ymj kfymjwx tk rtijws htruzynsl. Ny nx jxynrfyji ymfy mj xmtwyjsji BBNN bnym fgtzy 2 djfwx bnym mnx Yzwnsl rfhmnsj. Ymnx rfhmnsj htzqi ijhwduy Sfen rjxxfljx jshwduyji bnym ymjnw jsnlrf rfhmnsjx. Xjsi dtzw fsxbjw fsi htij yt email@example.com
In order to view this content, you need to accept Marketing & third party cookies.Click here to adjust your preferences
What can you expect from our Python Bootcamp?
- Overview of Python syntax, statements and expressions, decisions, loops and functions.
- How to use Python generators, tasks and coroutines.
- We will be building a Python desktop application with web technologies (like Electron) to batch process PDF files.
- Optionally, and if time allows, we will also build a local search engine on the same PDF files.
- Package the application for distribution.
Medior / Senior developers who would like to delve into Python programming
Expected basic knowledge:
You have at least 3 years of experience with programming in another language than Python
All internal communication and practical exercises will be in Dutch.
- Thursday 24/03/22
- Friday 25/03/22
- Friday 01/04/22
Registration fee: 295€
Click here to register throug Eventbrite or use the button below.
- You preferably have your own Mac or Linux Laptop, but Windows is possible as well.
- Make sure you have Python version >=3.9 installed.
- For the search engine it is useful if you have already installed the Python textract library, because there are many system dependencies. On Windows installation is a challenge. Op Windows is de installatie een uitdaging. Installation instructions can be found here.
Questions or need more information?
We are happy to help you!
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you unable to participate and do you want to participate in a future custom Python Bootcamp? Register via the button below and we will keep you informed!