Senior Java Developer
Are you a motivated and dedicated Senior Java Developer/Architect with experience in Java/JEE? Do you love innovation, solving problems and working in team?
Then you might be the one we're looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a Senior Java Developer/Architect, you will have the following responsibilities.
- You are responsible for drawing high-level solutions fit to the needs of our clients. Therefore, it’s only logical that you keep close contact with the customer.
- You implement complex systems and give accurate technical advice to your colleagues and clients. In addition, you will coach your technical colleagues and bring their skills to a higher level. You are the point of contact for the software engineers and support them on a daily basis with the development of suitable solutions.
- You work hands-on on the development of innovative projects for clients and follow the latest trends within your domain. You steer the architecture, as well as the design and development.
- You contribute to the technical part of our bids.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have worked with Java/JEE for over three years. There really shouldn’t be any big Java secrets left for you.
- You can apply OO principles and design patterns.
- Communication skills are essential, since you’ll be working in a team that shares its information in Dutch and English.
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences.
Do you have even more to offer? These skills count as a bonus:
- Transparent Persistency (JPA, Hibernate, …)
- Overall concept about Security
- OSGi, Felix
- Domain Driven Design
- Continuous Integration (Maven, Git, Jenkins)
- Extreme Programming
- Test Driven Development
- Team player: you love delivering great software solutions to our clients together with a team of developers, architects, business analysts and project managers.
- Analytical and critical mind: you’re unable to rest before you’ve found a working solution for that one crucial problem.
- Innovative mindset: you’ll develop extremely scalable and reliable applications by using the latest tools and technologies.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- Innovative work environmentYou will work with the newest tech & tools, in an innovative environment.
- Customized salary packageAn attractive salary, a company car*, meal vouchers, expense allowance, MacBook Pro and more.* ACA Group wants to contribute as much as possible to a sustainable environment. The expansion of an exclusively electric vehicle fleet is an important factor. We want 98% of our vehicle fleet to be electric by 2025! ⚡
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
Are you our next Senior Java Developer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!