Experienced Cloud Data Engineer
Inmon, Kimball or Linstedt? A dimensional model or not? Make a choice or go for a hybrid solution? And how does this work with cloud services from AWS or Google?
Triggered by reading these questions? Do you want to think about which solution will help our customers in setting up or expanding their data platform? Then you might be the (Cloud) Data Engineer we are looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
A day as a Data Engineer at ACA
As a Data Engineer you are part of our driven data team. We work closely with ACA's Innovation lab. Together we look for new technologies that can enhance the solutions for our customers. We believe in cloud solutions to deliver data, both in stream and batch, to create new insights.
Our team focuses on growth and innovation, and we don't use a 'business-as-usual' process for this. We work in a dynamic environment, in which our data team itself decides the direction we want to go and how we want to achieve this. Sounds nice, right? 😉
No worries, we don't expect you to check all of the hard- and soft skills boxes immediately. We are mainly looking for new team members with the same passion for data and personal & professional development!
Do you have what it takes?
As a Data Engineer at ACA:
- You design and develop your data integration solutions, and transform your data into a data model that best fits the customer's needs.
- You work closely together with data source experts and reporting teams. You manage all data, both structured and unstructured.
- You have experience with or are interested in a cloud platform such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure.
- You are a SQL expert (or want to become one) and are looking forward to start as a consultant.
- You have experience with Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse concepts, or you are willing to learn about it.
- You speak fluent Dutch, and English very well.
As a Data Engineer at ACA:
- You have a strong passion for data driven technologies and interesting design challenges.
- You are a motivated teamplayer who works result-driven, and you have a proactive mindset.
- You are eager to learn and really motivated.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- Innovative work environmentYou will work with the newest tech & tools, in an innovative environment.
- Customized salary packageAn attractive salary, a company car*, meal vouchers, expense allowance, MacBook Pro and more.* ACA Group wants to contribute as much as possible to a sustainable environment. The expansion of an exclusively electric vehicle fleet is an important factor. We want 98% of our vehicle fleet to be electric by 2025! ⚡
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
Are you our next Experienced Cloud Data Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!