Stijn is the ACA Group's resident copywriter and content marketer. He's interested in writing (obviously), content marketing, web content, graphic design, UX and UI and likes to challenge himself with new insights.
Blog posts of Stijn
- Why does my application not always work the same way?
In this blog post, we share how you can maintain consistency across your company and application(s).
- How to design a good digital user experience #2: prioritize focus and simplicity
How do you design a good digital user experience? In the 2nd blog post of this series, we explain how to prioritize focus and simplicity for a great UX!
- How to design a good digital user experience #1: the theory
How do you design a good digital user experience? In the first blog post of this series, we explain the theories and psychology behind what makes a great UX!
- 4 tips for improving the performance of your React Native application
Have you ever felt like your React Native app was slow? This blog post lists 4 tips to improve the performance of your React Native app!
- How to maintain a healthy work/life balance as a remote employee
It's increasingly popular to work from home. With these tips, you're sure to maintain a healthy work/life balance, even when working remotely!
- FastAPI: the Python approach to high performance REST APIs
FastAPI is a Python framework that is rapidly gaining popularity. In this blog post, we explain what FastAPI does and demonstrate how fast it is thanks to its support for concurrency.
- Artifical Intelligence explained: superpowers for people
When we think of superpowers for people, our mind often jumps to images of superheroes like Superman, Wonderwoman and many others. But what if I told you that, thanks to artificial intelligence, you too can have superpowers?
- How to write a management summary for proposals in IT
A captive, well-written management summary is vital to good business. In this blog post, we give you some quick tips on how to write a management summary for proposals in IT!
- Get more leads with these 5 golden rules for effective copywriting
In this blog post, we give 5 golden rules for effective copywriting that will have the most profound impact on your copy if you don’t follow them yet.
- Your product manager should be facing inward AND outward
In this blog post, we explore why splitting the market- and development-facing roles of a Product Manager across different people causes a few issues.