Stijn is the ACA Group's resident copywriter and content marketer. He's interested in writing (obviously), content marketing, web content, graphic design, UX and UI and likes to challenge himself with new insights.
Blog posts of Stijn
- FastAPI: the Python approach to high performance REST APIs
FastAPI is a Python framework that is rapidly gaining popularity. In this blog post, we explain what FastAPI does and demonstrate how fast it is thanks to its support for concurrency.
- 4 tips for improving the performance of your React Native application
Have you ever felt like your React Native app was slow? This blog post lists 4 tips to improve the performance of your React Native app!
- How to maintain a healthy work/life balance as a remote employee
It's increasingly popular to work from home. With these tips, you're sure to maintain a healthy work/life balance, even when working remotely!
- Artifical Intelligence explained: superpowers for people
When we think of superpowers for people, our mind often jumps to images of superheroes like Superman, Wonderwoman and many others. But what if I told you that, thanks to artificial intelligence, you too can have superpowers?
- How to write a management summary for proposals in IT
A captive, well-written management summary is vital to good business. In this blog post, we give you some quick tips on how to write a management summary for proposals in IT!
- Get more leads with these 5 golden rules for effective copywriting
In this blog post, we give 5 golden rules for effective copywriting that will have the most profound impact on your copy if you don’t follow them yet.
- Your product manager should be facing inward AND outward
In this blog post, we explore why splitting the market- and development-facing roles of a Product Manager across different people causes a few issues.
- What education do you need to become a freelancer?
What education do you need as a freelancer? In this blog post, we’ll go over some stats, as well as some different approaches to education as a freelancer.