Python, powerful & versatile
Application of Python
Popular uses of Python in different industries
Have a look at different type of uses for Python from the real world in different industries. Use cases are still growing every day, along with its usage and popularity. The market isn't the only thing that has been evolving a lot in the last few years, Python has too.
- TACKLE CLIMATE CHANGE (Energy / Utilities)Renowned data analyst are all very clear about 1 thing: "Python software development is key to the future of data science". And data science tools are one of the crucial elements to tackle climate change. Python can limit time spent and has the best web scraping tools for data scientists.
- Monitoring energy uses in near real-time
- Pinpointing the optimal location for energy sources
- Refreshing pipeline Asset Management
- CODING THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE (Health)Python is an invaluable programming tool for healthcare apps. It can be easily used to create web or desktop applications, it's framework allows secure exchange of info and it can analyse large sets of data using machine learning for insights. Some examples from the real world:
- Disease prognosis
- Understanding patient responses to treatments
- Optimize patient care
- Ensure high-quality outcomes for clinical trials
- FINTECH' Nr 1 (Finance)Python is considered as the primary programming language for FinTech. Not only creating business insights with machine learning and flexible data transformation, but added value from simplicity in syntax and the reliable high performance, without compromising speed.
- Analyze large datasets, big financial data
- Mobile Banking Platform
- Cryptocurrency market analysis & predictions
- Automation & Modernization (TeleCom)A telecommunication testing operation with the right tools at the right moment, with the right skills can grow the power of Big Data to improve knowledge discovery in the company, gain new insights into networks, and bolster network quality.
- Increase reliability with test automation
- Ensured data confidentiality
- Big Data processing & analysis
Hello. Let's connect!
Fill in the form or contact Sébastien right away!
Business Unit Manager