Welcome to the website of ACA IT-Solutions NV – https://www.acagroup.be.
We value your trust and take your privacy seriously! That’s why we guarantee confidentiality of all personal data, in accordance to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
We can imagine that you are wondering what happens to your personal data. Therefore, we would like to explain to you which data we process, why and how we process them in this policy.
ACA IT-Solutions NV has also appointed a DPO who you can contact via firstname.lastname@example.org for all your questions, remarks or complaints concerning the processing of your personal data.
A. WHO ARE WE?
A1. Who is responsible for data processing?
ACA IT-Solutions NV
Herkenrodesingel 8B 2.01
Additionally, ACA IT-Solutions NV has appointed a DPO. You can reach the DPO via email@example.com.
B. DATA PROCESSING
ACA IT-Solutions NV processes your personal data so you can better use our services. Below you can find an overview of the personal data that we process, given your permission or our legitimate interest for this, and for which services this happens.
Furthermore we try to optimize our newsletters by keeping statistics of their use.
The data that we collect given your permission, consists of
- data about your activities on our website
- data about your surfing behavior across various websites
- your internet browser and device type
This includes: IP address, browser type, operating system, clicks on hyperlinks, the domain name of the website that sent you to our website and all other information that you choose to share when using third-party websites.
We use these statistics to improve the website and our organizational updates through email and to better tailor our offering to your preferences.
B.2 Contact information
We have a legitimate interest in processing the following activities that you actively provide us with. The data given to us by you is not used for any other purpose than the purpose for which you provided us the data.
We receive your personal data
- when filling in forms (e.g. contact, downloads, events, …) on our websites, social media or through Eventbrite
- in correspondence
- during phone calls
- during a business meeting
- when applying to a vacancy through the website
The following data can be collected in our databases:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Company name
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, during correspondence or by phone.
For job applications through the online form, we also collect the following data to make the application run smoothly:
- Available from
- Contact language
We need these data to communicate with you correctly, to send downloads and to keep you up-to-date on the status of events for which you registered.
(*)Eventbrite is a processor of ACA IT-Solutions NV with which we have closed a processor agreement. To correctly protect your personal data, Eventbrite has been certified under EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
B.3 Newsletters – MailChimp
We work with MailChimp for sending and managing our newsletters, digital forms and direct marketing emails. To keep the quality of our newsletters high, we also collect certain data when you make use of these possibilities. We process this information to create necessary statistics to give us insight in how our newsletters are read.
MailChimp is a processor of ACA IT-Solutions NV with which we have also closed a processor agreement.To correctly protect your personal data, MailChimp has been certified under EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
B.4 Online meetings
B.5 Data storage
ACA IT-Solutions NV works together with AWS (Amazon Web Services) as cloud provider. Amazon Web Services processes (personal) data in its European data centers and gives, via the closed processor agreement, the necessary and required guarantees as dictated by the GDPR.
C. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR DATA?
ACA IT-Solutions NV doesn’t keep your personal data longer than is absolutely necessary to realize the goals for which these data were collected.
- The personal data of these contact people will be kept until an opt-out has taken place or until they have asked to be removed from the databases.
- ACA IT-Solutions NV keeps your personal data until 4 years after you have unsubscribed from our newsletter and other direct marketing updates. This is to map the results of our communication channels on the one hand and to improve our communication based on the market feedback on the other hand.
- People with whom we would like to discuss a business opportunity and that we haven’t contacted yet. These are people that we would like to contact by phone, email, video call, LinkedIn emails, ... :
- These people will be kept in our database for a maximum of 60 days and will be deleted if there hasn’t been any business contact or direct marketing consent during those 60 days.
D. PRIVACY RIGHTS
Everyone has rights with regard to personal data. If you would like to invoke one of those rights, you can best turn to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to process all requests within a month.
You have the right to:
- delete your personal data (removal from our databases)
- access the personal data that we might have on you
- change, complete or delete incorrect data
- revoke your permission at any time
- stop the processing of your personal data
- limit the processing of your personal data
- object / resist the processing of your personal data
If you don’t want to receive any newsletters or organizational updates from ACA IT-Solutions anymore, you can unsubscribe at any time through the unsubscribe section in each email of ACA IT-Solutions.
E. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
ACA IT-Solutions NV doesn’t sell your data to third parties and only provides them if this is absolutely necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply to legal obligations.
We make a processing agreement with companies that process your data for us to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. ACA IT-Solutions NV stays responsible for these processings.
F. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
F.1 We ensure an adequate security
ACA IT-Solutions NV truly values your privacy. That’s why we spend time on and give consideration to the security of our systems and personal data. We also want to be transparent about which data we collect and how we do this.
We won’t only keep the collected personal data secure in our databases. Because the processing takes place in Belgium, they are also protected according to the European privacy standards.
G. UPDATE PRIVACY STATEMENT
G.1 Privacy statement update
H. CONTACT US
Do you have questions about our privacy statement or the way in which we collect, use or process personal data?
You can always contact us:
- Through e-mail: email@example.com
- On the following address:
ACA IT-Solutions NV
Herkenrodesingel 8B 2.01
If you have complaints with regard to the way in which ACA IT-Solutions NV collects and processes personal data, and you would rather not contact our DPO, you can file a complaint to the Belgian Privacy Committee. All necessary information regarding this can be found on their website (https://www.privacycommission.be/en).