Opening the museum doors with your smartphone
The museum pass, the most comprehensive museum subscription in Belgium, launches a digital version of the pass. From now on, subscribers can use their smartphone to visit museums. We're proud we developed the app!
ACA Group & De Watergroep join hands for advanced customer-centric digital services
The ACA Group is proud to announce its new collaboration with De Watergroep, the largest drinking water corporation in Flanders, for the coming 4 years.
- ACA installs a charging station at every employee's home
ACA Group has secured a contract to install a charging station at every employee's home. The partnership with supplier MobilityPlus marks the next step in our evolution towards a fully electric company fleet.
- ACA Group expands fleet with 11 Polestar 2 electric vehicles
ACA Group takes another step towards an environmentally responsible fleet with the purchase of 11 new electric vehicles. The company's fleet management took delivery of the new cars on Tuesday, March 15th.
- New CFO will help shape ACA Group's growth strategy
ACA Group welcomes Nick Wuestenbergs, an experienced financial manager who will help shape ACA Group's growth strategy over the coming years.
- ACA Group and Conrad Consulting organize Voxxed Days Brussels!
Voxxed Days, a spin-off of Devoxx, is coming to Brussels! Yes, you're reading it right: we're talking about the first big in-person IT community event in 3 years time.
- ACA Group and Kibo join forces to deliver the best buying experience
We are happy to announce that the ACA Group is partnering with Kibo, a leader in the B2B and B2C e-commerce sector. Through this partnership, we aim to strengthen our position within the B2B e-commerce industry!
- ACA Group and SUSE join forces to offer Rancher to our customers
We're happy to announce that ACA Group has joined forces with SUSE and is now officially SUSE Gold Partner!
- Interview: Sustainability is top priority in our team
More and more companies are investing in an electric fleet. The IT services company ACA Group bought its first e-car in 2012. “By 2025” our entire fleet will be electric, says CEO Ronny Ruyters.
- ACA wins the most Innovative Partner award from Adaptavist
Last Thursday, the ACA Group team hit a brand new milestone in the Atlassian ecosystem: we won the award for Most Innovative Partner 2021 at Adaptavist's Partner Summit.
- ACA Group launch: 200 team members & brand new website
We want to thank everyone in our network for their support and inspiration. Without it, we probably wouldn't be celebrating just 1, but 3 new milestones for the ACA team!
- ACA Group receives Liferay Partner Award 2021
ACA has been awarded Liferay’s 2021 Worldwide Social Responsibility Partner of the Year Award, once again!
- 50 fully-electric cars for the ACA Group
Last Friday, the ACA Group took its next step towards an emission-free fleet. 17 new BMW iX3s were delivered, bringing the total number of EVs within the company to 50.
- What is a Data Architecture? Modern Data Architectures Explained
In this animation, we explain what a data architecture entails by using water as a metaphor for data. After watching this clip, you'll have a clear understanding of the different processes that go on inside a data architecture.
- The ACA team achieves the Great Place to Work label!
As of today, we can officially call ourselves a Great Place to Work by achieving the label!
- RBFA, PwC and ACA Group launch brand new RBFA-app!
The Royal Belgian Football Association (RBFA), PWC and ACA Group launched the new RBFA-app together. This new mobile app is the digital portal for every user, fan or amateur football player!
- MLOZ and ACA sign framework agreement for the next four years
ACA Group and MLOZ IT, the IT-department of the Independent Health Insurance Funds conclude a framework agreement for a period of four years. In this specification, ACA was chosen as the Atlassian partner to work with during this period.