About the event
Follow our free webinar and discover the possibilities!
Google is known for its data-related solutions for a longer time now; think about Google Analytics. You will probably also already know and use Google for other things, such as Google Search and Google Maps. But Google has so much more to offer today!
For only a few euros extra per month you can get started with various products and services of the Google Cloud Platform. All this including a 'fully-managed data warehouse' and easy-to-use visualization tools.
Do you have no idea how to quickly get started with your data within the Google Cloud Platform? No problem. The video below explains in a visual way how Google BigQuery, a fully-managed data warehouse, makes the difference. In our webinar we will take you further into the benefits, as well as setting up these in your company.
In order to view this content, you need to accept Marketing & third party cookies.Click here to adjust your preferences
The benefits of Google Cloud's Data Analytics
- Bring all your data together in an accessible way, at a low cost
- Get insights of your business with real-time & predictive analytics
- Get access to your data and share your knowledge with ease
- Protect your data and manage it with confidence in its security
Why Google Cloud?
- Google Cloud came out as the best leader in the Gartner Quadrant in Cloud Database Management Systems
- Fully-managed, serverless and no operations so teams can focus on development and less on infrastructure maintenance
- Highly scalable solution, adaptable to your needs
- Best-in-class data security
- Improved reliability and scalability
- Connecting to partners' business platforms
- Innovative hybrid and multi-cloud platform
- Peter Billen, Customer Engineer at Google Cloud, specializes in data solutions data solutions to support decision processes and customer interactions. During this webinar he will introduce us to the Google Cloud data platform and its possibilities.
- Stijn Vandereyken, Data Expert at ACA Group, focuses on helping the client to gain more insights by improving their analytics platforms. He will tell us more about how ACA uses Google Cloud Data Analytics and its applications.