Senior UX Designer
Are you guided by facts and validation instead of guesswork and assumptions? Do you dare to say “no” at the right time for more customer value?
Then maybe you’re perfect to become our new UX Expert!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
From facilitating design workshops and design sprints to requirements analysis, interaction/visual design and user research: as a Medior/Senior User Experience Designer you do it all.
- You analyze and make an inventory of users’ wishes.
- You research the needs of the target group.
- You work out concepts in the form of wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- You enter into conversations with stakeholders and end-users to collect the right data.
- You effortlessly translate the research results and data analysis to specific concepts.
To this end, you work on-site at our client’s as well as in one of our offices in Ghent, Hasselt or Olen. You are furthermore enveloped by experienced experts in the fields of interactional design, front- & back-end development, information architecture and copywriting.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have at least 5 years experience with UX designs.
- You’ll work in a team that shares its information in Dutch. A good knowledge of French and/or English is a must to communicate with external clients!
- You understand the business and the newest technologies. Additionally, you inspire the business and make your business ambitions true.
- You’re communicative, know how to build internal and external contacts and are analytically strong.
- You have a certain degree of independence, but it doesn’t get in the way of you being a team player.
- You have a proactive attitude and are an autonomous starter!
- You’re a good listener and understand the needs of our clients.
- You’re flexible and pragmatic.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
Are you our next Senior UX Designer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help