- Are users, who create digital products, the center of attention for you?
- Can you completely absorb yourself into the world of a target group?
- Are validates assumptions more important for you than surfing on gut feeling?
Then we are looking for you!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a UX designer you work closely with the end users, your collegues and the project team memebers from the customer to come up with the right digital solutions. Solutions for real problems.
You work at one of our offices (Hasselt, Gent, Leuven) or from your home office but you are also felxible in travelling to your customers. Consultancy with customers doesn't scare you. You want to gain as much knowledge as possible in different sector and teams or just use your knowledge to help our customers move forward.
You will also be surrounded by experienced specialists to help you convert your interaction design into high fidelity designs and working software.
You will join an innovative and driven organization, with a no-nonsens culture and plenty of room for your input and creativity.
Do you have what it takes?
- Tou are an experienced survey user.
- You have an usered-centered and agile mindset.
- You can turn theory into practice.
- You speak dutch fluently ans can express yourself well in english.
- You are driven and eager to learn, and you are always open to e new challenge.
- You are a real team player, but you can also work indepentendtly.
- You have a great sense of responsability.
- You can work with a plan and structured.
- You are proactive en know how to handle things.
- You are stress resistant and able to work with deadlines.
- At least you have 5 years of relevant experience.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next UX Designer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help