- Are you passionate about creating UI designs?
- Are you looking for a new challenge in an innovative environment?
- Have you already had some experiences?
Then we are looking for you!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- You turn sketches into attractive and high fidelity designs.
- You actively think and share your knowledge with your teammates, the customer and other stakeholders to achieve positive results.
- You work according to the rules of the art and have an eye for the smallest details.
You work at one of our offices (Hasselt, Gent, Leuven) or from your home office but you are also flexible with regard to go to our customers. Consultancy with our clients doesn't scare you and you want to gain as much knowlegde as possible in different sectors and teams.
You will join an innovative and driven organisation with a no-nonsens culture and with planty of room for your input and creativity.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have experience with UI designs.
- You have an agile mindset.
- You speak dutch fluently and you can express yourself well in english.
- You have experience with Figma.
- You are driven, eager to learn and always open to a new challenge.
- You are a real team player!
- You have a great sense of responsability.
- You work in a planned and structured manner.
- You are proactive en know how to handle things.
- You are stress resistant and able to work with deadlines.
- At least you have 5 years of relevant experience.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
Are you our next UI Designer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help