Technical Project Manager
Are you an expert in Technical Project Management looking for an exciting opportunity to lead dynamic IT projects? Look no further! ACA Group is seeking a talented and experienced individual to join our team!
Then we're looking for you!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- Lead and manage the entire project, including planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects.
- Define project objectives, scope and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Track project progress, identify risks, and implement appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Foster strong communication and collaboration among team members and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and resolve project issues and conflicts.
- Striving for customer satisfaction, while always taking into account the interests of all parties and stakeholders involved.
- Continuously looking for possible opportunities (technological, functional and strategic) that help the customer further in his/her vision and objective.
Do you have what it takes?
- Prior to your current 5 years of experience in Project Management, you used to work as a software developer
- Proven experience as a Technical Project Manager, overseeing complex projects from start to finish.
- Strong understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- The team you will join is involved in implementing Digital Experience (DXP) and eCommerce solutions. Experience in this domain is not required, but it is an added value.
- Leadership: As a Technical Project Manager you’ll be responsible for leading a team and driving project success.
- Communication: Effective communication is crucial to convey project requirements, goals and progress to team members, stakeholders and clients.
- Critical thinking: the ability to analyze situations, evaluate options, and make informed decisions is a valuable skill.
- Efficiency: you can work efficiently under time pressure, effectively prioritize tasks and keep the team focused on meeting project deadlines.
- Problem solving: you can identify problems, analyze them objectively and develop creative solutions.
- Language skills: you speak, understand and write fluent Dutch and good English.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Innovative AI model detects damaged pallets at Duvel Moortgat
For Duvel Moortgat we developed an innovative proof-of-concept that quickly and automatically detects damaged pallets.
Are you our next Technical Project Manager?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!