Technical Lead Low Code - No Code
Are you passionate about the possibilities of the Low code? Do you like innovation and problem solving?
Why bet on low code?
The application development landscape is in constant evolution. New tools and techniques with a focus on higher productivity and speed of development are welcomed in the market with open arms. Trends such as no-code, low-code, RPA (Robotic Process Automation) fit into this. These tools bring a lot of value when used correctly. ACA wants to guide their customers in this; act as a reliable partner to offer a 'fit-for-purpose' solution with the right tools.
It is a strategic choice to embrace these tools with the aim of providing an even better service to our customers. The low-code/no-code approach is complementary and strengthens our existing offerings. Building sufficient knowledge about these tools through active participation in projects supported by training is the next step.
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
Your role within ACA
As a Low Code/No Code Practice Lead you will have the following responsibilities:
- You help determine the choice of the low-code platforms that we use based on the technology, the partnership model offered. You work hands-on on the development of innovative projects for customers and you follow the latest trends within your field. You direct the architecture, as well as the design and development.
- You spot new opportunities and support the sales team in converting the opportunities into projects.
- You contribute to the technical implementation of quotations and present possible solutions to customers.
- You are inventive in finding solutions for technical - commercial challenges.
- You have experience in coaching and are willing to coach, support and help colleagues to grow.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have experience with low code - no code.
- You have knowledge of technologies such as Java, SQL, Front-end development.
- You have analytical skills and you are able to understand complex issues.
- You can apply OO principles and design patterns.
- Communication skills are indispensable: you can express yourself well in both Dutch and English. You have the necessary experience in giving presentations to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Preferably you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science.
Do you have more to offer? These skills count as a bonus:
- General concept of Security
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Continuous Integration (Maven, Git, Jenkins)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Team player: together with a team of developers, architects, business analysts and project managers you want to deliver great software solutions to our customers.
- Analytical and critical mind: you will not rest until you have found a working solution for that one crucial problem.
- Innovative: by using the latest tools and technologies, you can develop highly scalable and reliable applications.
- Flexible: trips to our customers in Brussels, Antwerp, Leuven, Mechelen, …. are no problem for you.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Technical Lead Low Code - No Code?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help