Technical Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about software development, networking and working together with an ambitious team?
Then you might be the person our team is looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
Main areas of responsibility are:
- Networking: Proactively invest time in business-critical relationships, identify key partners and set up strategic alliances
- Spot opportunities for new business from a technology point of view.
- Present possible solutions to the customers
- Assess and answer RFPs for new opportunities and enable colleagues to do the same
- Be inventive in finding solutions for technical-commercial challenges
Do you have what it takes?
- Open-minded and innovative with an affinity for new technologies
- Broad functional domain interests: sustainability, service industry, healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Presentation / pre-sales techniques
- Understanding software development
- Preferably tri-lingual: Dutch, English, French
- Ability to clearly articulate in a few sentences the business benefits of a solution or methodology to customers
- Business acumen: able to work out a business case and pricing model that suit both the customer's requirements and ACA's interest
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Connecting easily with the ability to find a common ground and close agreements that suit both customers and ACA.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, perseverance, and the guts to build new opportunities
- Taking initiative
- Customer and result oriented: you master the ability to close an agreement with respect for the customer’s functional needs, within the customer’s timing and budget constraints
- Structured analytical mindset being able to make synthesis
- Flexible towards different projects as well as customers, prospects and team members.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- A user-friendly city app for every Hasselt resident – Stad Hasselt
The UX of the app of the city of Hasselt has been improved thanks to our expert review. After some workshops, user interviews and user testing, we formulated actionable advice in a complete UX report.
- A flexible and reliable cloud solution for Liantis
For our client Liantis, we migrated their on-premise Atlassian tools to AWS cloud. Using Kubernetes, we were able to guarantee automatic scaling with over 99.9% availability!
- Applying Data Mesh principles to an IoT data architecture
This blog post shows how a data mesh approach avoids an unmaintainable monolithic data platform by explaining what data mesh is, its principles and applying it to an IoT data case as an example.
Are you our next Technical Business Development Manager?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!