Do you have a special interest in sourcing profiles? Do you see a challenge in attracting talent? And do you like to be creative in both attracting passive and active job seekers for ACA Group as their new employer, to contribute to our provided growth?
Your search for a new challenge is over - our Talent Sourcer vacancy is exactly what you’re looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
Are you up for the challenge?
As our new Talent Sourcer, you will help expand ACA Group and attract people to choose ACA as their employer, for all the right reasons. You actively promote our values and corporate culture to the outside world, and anyone that gets in touch with you can immediately feel the good vibe at ACA.
No worries, you will quickly learn about the ACA DNA from your own team. As a new member of the HR team, you can count on a team of great, inspiring colleagues in various HR domains who can teach you a lot but also learn a lot from you. We highly value knowledge sharing. The HR team works hybrid, meaning you can enjoy our work dynamics in one of our offices (Hasselt/Leuven/Antwerp/Ghent) or work comfortably from home.
To us, it is of great importance that everyone is able to develop their own specific talents within an open and supportive culture. This applies to you as well as to the many starters that you will be responsible for in the coming years.
As a Talent Sourcer, you can count on an exciting range of tasks:
- Your creativity knows no boundaries, enabling you to find and attract the perfect candidate in inventive ways using social media and online communication.
- You think along with sourcing and recruitment campaigns for specific target groups.
- You provide support to Marketing and Communication in developing and implementing a powerful employer brand.
- You have a great interest in building a strong network. Networking, both physically at (job)events and digitally on social media and platforms like LinkedIn, is something you are really looking forward to doing!
- You help keep our database of freelancers and permanent employees up-to-date.
- You are simply the best at following up on your candidates. A candidate that is not looking for a new job for another six months? They are already on your radar!
- You work closely with your fellow recruiters and HR Business Partners to strengthen the strategy in terms of sourcing, branding and recruitment.
- If this is also within your field of interest, you can provide support for other recruitment initiatives and projects.
Do you have what it takes?
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor's degree and wish to take your upcoming career as a Talent Sourcer to the next level.
- Do you already have experience in sourcing campaigns via LinkedIn, VDAB, or other job platforms? That's a big plus! You know how to attract the right person via different channels, both by phone and in writing.
- You have a special interest in sourcing profiles, both freelancers and payrollers.
- You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You have a strong passion for everything related to sourcing.
- You are flexible in responding to changes in the job market and think proactively with both our candidates and your colleagues.
- You take responsibility and initiative and can work independently.
- You are a good team player who likes to brainstorm with colleagues and not only puts new, fresh ideas on the table but also embraces the ones from your colleagues.
- You are well-organized and excel in maintaining follow-up and handling administrative tasks
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Talent Sourcer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Hanne is ready to help