Support engineer #werkplekvrij
Компанія ACA Group не тільки дбає про ваше програмне рішення, але й підтримує його чітким дизайном, копірайтингом та маркетингом, які залишать вас приємно здивованими. Разом ми виведемо ваш IT-проект на новий рівень!
Чому варто будувати кар’єру в ACA?
Хороше питання! Ми не лише визнані сертифікатом Great Place To Work®, наші співробітники також користуються безліччю додаткових переваг, серед яких добре обладнаний (електричний) службовий автомобіль, широкі можливості для навчання і зростання, а також гарантована участь в наших легендарних вихідних ACA.
Are you fascinated with security, network and system challenges? Do you get energy from supporting colleagues and customers with all kinds of questions and problems? Do you want to gain experience in the wonderful world of the Cloud? Then you are the Support Engineer our team is looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
Are you up for the challenge?
As a Support Engineer at ACA:
- You enjoy helping colleagues and customers with all kinds of technical questions,
- You're bursting with energy when it comes to system, network and security challenges,
- You are responsible for maintaining our internal laptops, infrastructure and our own servers in AWS,
- You are the (single) point of contact for the OnCall during regular working hours
- You maintain your tools and code for automating infrastructure and pipelines for application installations,
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and to immerse yourself in AWS,
- You get the chance to work with innovative technologies,
- You participate in internal projects to improve or renew our own tools (e.g. monitoring, security, performance, ...),
- In addition, you will join a fantastic team of passionate Support, Cloud & DevOps engineers, developers and architects.
Do you have what it takes?
Are you the right person for this job?
- A first working experience as a Support or System Engineer is a must.
- You have experience in managing Linux servers at system and network level.
- If you have already taken on a support role, that is a big plus.
- Do you have more to offer technically? Each of these skills counts as a bonus:
- DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, Terraform, Ansible, …
- Experience with the Atlassian stack
- Hands-on experience in setting up and deploying Docker Containers
- Cloud expertise (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud) and certificates
- Docker Orchestrators : Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, Docker swarm
- Applications such as NGINX, Httpd, Tomcat, Felix, MySQL, PostGreSQL, ElasticSearch, …
- Technologies like Kafka, CouchDB, Neo4J
- Monitoring tools such as New Relic, Datadog, OpsGenie,…
- Shell scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python), DNS, ...
- You are willing to work in a team.
- You are a very inquisitive person who likes to gain new knowledge and share your own knowledge and experience with your colleagues.
- You have very good communication skills and you speak English fluently.
- You are currently based in Belgium and able to work, at least part time, from our office in Hasselt.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Support engineer #werkplekvrij?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help