Solution Line / Portfolio Manager
Are you an experienced Portfolio Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you eager to manage our existing services in the market and further expand our portfolio from your own experience?
Then you must be the Solution Line / Portfolio Manager that we're looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
The Solution Line Manager is the owner of our Solution Portfolio and its components. Our Solutions are a combination of Products and Services, that are delivered by different business units within ACA.
These services are:
- Implementation services based on open-source tailor-made software solutions and third party components
- Integration services with infrastructure and hosting environments
- Consultancy services to enhance our customer's own capabilities
- Software implementation services to reinforce our customer's own implementation teams.
The Solution Line Manager:
- Manages the introduction of new portfolio elements
- Ensures the visibility of the solutions in the market
- Enables the ACA Sales organization to sell these solutions
- Has direct contact with customers and third parties.
Do you have what it takes?
Our new Solution Line Manager able to clearly articulate in a few sentences the business benefits of a solution or methodology to customers or account managers. Besides that, you are skilled in following:
- Presentation / documentation / pre-sales techniques
- Social media savvy
- Understanding software development
- Preferably tri-lingual: Dutch, English, French
- Reasons in terms of business efficiency as well as in terms of solution contents
- Acts on own initiative and handles multiple tasks simultaneously.
We are looking for a candidate that also got:
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- A true sense of initiative
- A customer and result oriented mindset
- A structured analytical mindset and is able to make synthesis
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- A user-friendly city app for every Hasselt resident – Stad Hasselt
The UX of the app of the city of Hasselt has been improved thanks to our expert review. After some workshops, user interviews and user testing, we formulated actionable advice in a complete UX report.
- A flexible and reliable cloud solution for Liantis
For our client Liantis, we migrated their on-premise Atlassian tools to AWS cloud. Using Kubernetes, we were able to guarantee automatic scaling with over 99.9% availability!
- Applying Data Mesh principles to an IoT data architecture
This blog post shows how a data mesh approach avoids an unmaintainable monolithic data platform by explaining what data mesh is, its principles and applying it to an IoT data case as an example.
Are you our next Solution Line / Portfolio Manager?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!