Do you have experience in the search and selection of IT profiles? Can you handle recruitment from A to Z, together with a team? Do you enjoy thinking about our branding and recruitment strategy for the coming years?
Then this position as Senior Recruiter is right up your alley.
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a new Senior Recruiter, you will help expand ACA Group and get people excited about choosing ACA as an employer for the right reason. You will therefore carry our values and company culture to the outside world. That way, anyone who comes into contact with you can immediately get a sense of what it's like to work with us. No worries: from within your own team, you'll quickly get to know the ACA DNA and make it your own.
We place great importance on everyone being able to apply their specific talents within an open and supportive culture. This applies to you but also to the many hires you will be partly responsible for in the coming years.
You work closely with your fellow recruiters and with the HR Business Partners to strengthen the strategy in terms of search, branding and recruitment.
As a Senior Recruitment, you will have a challenging and broad range of duties:
- How you actively build a talent pipeline using your strong network of IT profiles is no secret to you.
- You are not afraid to take a number of targeted search initiatives yourself.
- You first screen candidates by phone and then conduct face-to-face interviews with a technical recruiter from the business. By applying the right tests and interview techniques, you can accurately determine a candidate's level, competencies, attitudes and ability to learn. You also ensure a positive "candidate experience".
- You help keep our database of freelancers and permanent employees up to date.
- You document and monitor all steps in the hiring process. You make sure that all information is available to the team and internal customers.
- You ensure that everything runs smoothly during the onboarding process.
- You provide support for HR projects and take responsibility for them.
Creativity & Employer Branding
- Your creativity knows no bounds, allowing you to search for the perfect candidate in imaginative ways. You use social media and online communication appropriately.
- You think along about targeted recruitment campaigns to specific target groups.
- You offer support to Marketing and Communications in developing and implementing a powerful employer brand.
Do you have what it takes?
Are you the perfect person for this role?
- You have robust experience recruiting IT profiles, both freelancers and payrollers.
- Social media and job websites, ... hold no secrets for you. You know how to use these channels and your strong network to find the right person!
- You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
You preferably have a Bachelor or Master degree and are eager to expand your already acquired knowledge.
What are your core competencies?
- You have a distinct passion for everything to do with recruitment and selection.
- You can think strategically and roll out a recruitment plan in a structured way.
- You respond flexibly to changes and think proactively with both our candidates and your colleagues.
- You have a sense of innovation and never shy away from a challenge!
- You take responsibility and can work independently on your tasks.
- You possess a healthy dose of positivity and enthusiasm, both towards candidates and hiring managers.
- You are a good team player.
You spontaneously take care to document your activities and provide the required reporting.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Mobile-first app maps out asbestos for OVAM
For OVAM, we developed an innovative mobile-first application that also works offline.
- Kickstart your next project with a pre-built web application architecture
Starting a new web project can be a daunting task with many different components to consider and to configure. Find out how a pre-built web application architecture can help!
Are you our next Senior Recruiter?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!