Senior Machine Learning Engineer
We're looking for a passionate Machine Learning Engineer to help us expand the Innovation Lab at ACA. Let's grow together proud!
Could this be you?
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
ACA’s Innovation Lab is our newest business concept. An incubator and accelerator for promising ideas to grow into validated business concepts. The Innovation team has launched in 2020. We are currently working on a large AI-project with a great potential to change the way EU companies look at their waste. The project is entering the next phase in which we are building a ‘smart box’. The only thing is… we need a Machine Learning Engineer who helps us build this ‘smart box’. Could this be you?
But this is not the only challenge our new team member will have to face. Because we are still a small team, we want you to help us to expand the technological environment as well as our internal Innovation team at ACA. You will also cooperate with freelancers who are working together with us on current projects.
How we work (together)
Because we are a new team, we don’t have a ‘business-as-usual’ process, but work in a constantly changing environment. It’s kind of like working in a start-up environment. But then with more job security. 😉 ACA invests a substantial part of its profits in the “ACA Innovation Lab”, so that there is the opportunity to test new ideas and technologies for our customers and internal teams.
At ACA we have opted for a proactive approach to stimulate AI and Machine Learning innovation at our customers. This has given us the opportunity to work with our customers and develop a number of new solutions with AI and Machine Learning at the core.
What you will work with (tech & environment)
- Python & Java
- Kubernetes & Kubeflow
- AWS / GCP
- Jupyter notebooks
- Machine Vision toolkits (YOLO, OpenCV, …)
Do you know other tech that can be interesting for our projects? We’d love to hear it from you!
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with Machine Learning.
- Experience as a tech lead in an early stage start-up.
- A good knowledge of English or Dutch.
- Good software development skills.
- Experience working in a test-driven development and Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to change priorities in a dynamic working environment.
- You're a team player who wants to create awesome solutions with your team members.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
Are you our next Senior Machine Learning Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Saskia is ready to help