Senior Low Code Developer/Architect
Are you a motivated Senior Low Code Developer/Architect with experience in OutSystems?
Do you enjoy innovation and problem solving?
In that case, you could be the perfect addition to our team!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
Why focus on Low-Code?
The application development landscape is constantly changing. New tools and technologies that focus on delivering greater productivity and speed of development are being welcomed by the market with open arms. These new technologies include trends such as No-Code, Low-Code and RPA (Robotic Process Automation). These are tools that deliver substantial added value when used properly. ACA is keen to spearhead these developments by acting as a reliable partner that provides fit-for-purpose solutions using the right tools.
It is a strategic decision to embrace these tools with the aim of offering our clients even better services. The Low-Code/No-Code approach comes in complement to and serves to strengthen our existing offering.
Your role at ACA
As a Senior OutSystems developer, you will be working hands-on on the development of innovative projects for clients. To this end, you will keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends in your area of expertise. You will manage the architecture as well as the design and development efforts within the OutSystems Low-Code platform. In doing so, you will shoulder the more complex duties on the platform, whilst coaching and guiding less well seasoned colleagues in your team. As part of these duties you will maintain close contacts with clients in detailing and discussing solutions on a technical and functional level.
Given the fact that our Low-Code team is fastly expanding, you will also be assigned to building client demos and the technical detailing of quotes.
Are you just the right person for this role?
Do you have what it takes?
- You have 2-3 years of experience or more with OutSystems development
- In the past, you have developed both Mobile and Reactive Web Apps using OutSystems
- You are familiar with best practices in development and architecture
- You have experience with the consumption and delivery of REST (Odata) and SOAP web services
- You have previously worked with outside systems such as SAP, Sharepoint, etc.
- You already delivered multilingual apps for which you used the built-in features in OutSystems
- You have experience using Architecture Dashboard and with managing a technical dept
- CI/CD and Lifecycle management with OutSystems do not pose any problems to you.
What else do you bring to the table? These skills are considered a plus:
- Integration with external databases
- SSL certificate setup within OutSystems
- Experience setting up Single Sign On via Azure AD, Okta or Auth0
- OutSystems certificates:
- OutSystems Associate Reactive Web Developer
- OutSystems Mobile Specialist
- OutSystems Associate Tech Lead
- OutSystems Architecture Specialist
- Team player: working as a part of a team which includes developers, architects, business analysts and project managers, your purpose in life is to provide our clients with great software solutions.
- Analytical and critical mindset: you will not rest until you have come up with a solution that works and addresses that one crucial problem.
- Innovative mindset: using the latest tools and technologies, you are able to devise highly scalable and reliable applications.
- Flexible: you have no problems with business travel to our clients in Brussels, Antwerp, Leuven, Mechelen, etc.
- Good communication skills are indispensable: you are fluent in Dutch and English. You have experience presenting demos to technical as well as non-technical audiences
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
Are you our next Senior Low Code Developer/Architect?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help