Senior Data Scientist AI
Our Innovation team is looking for a passionate senior Data Scientist to help us expand their team. Let’s grow together proud!
Could this be you?
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer you will be part of our driven AI team within the ACA Innovation Lab. Within the lab, we take on the challenge of solving our customers' business challenges in an innovative way. AI often forms the core of these solution(s).
We are a small, but driven and close-knit team with the ambition to grow in the short term. By making use of the broad expertise within ACA, including Data, DevOps, Cloud,... , we can realize great projects together.
Do you want to help build innovative AI solutions that make the difference for our customers? Great, because then you are the one we are looking for!
How we work (together)
Because we are a new team, we don’t have a ‘business-as-usual’ process, but work in a constantly changing environment. It’s kind of like working in a start-up environment. But then with more job security. 😉 ACA invests a substantial part of its profits in the “ACA Innovation Lab”, so that there is the opportunity to test new ideas and technologies for our customers and internal teams.
At ACA we have opted for a proactive approach to stimulate AI and Machine Learning innovation at our customers. This has given us the opportunity to work with our customers and develop a number of new solutions with AI and Machine Learning at the core.
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 3 years of relevant hands-on data science experience.
- Experience in assisting new projects to prove their feasibility or in an early stage start-up
- A good knowledge of English or Dutch.
- Business acumen, a solid background in mathematics and statistics as well as good hacking skills.
- Experience working in a test-driven development and Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to change priorities in a dynamic working environment.
- You are a team player.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
Are you our next Senior Data Scientist AI?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Hanne is ready to help