Senior Azure Cloud Engineer
Are you bursting with energy when it comes to Azure, DevOps, CloudNative, CI/CD, CNCF? Do you want to guide customers in their transition to Azure? Are you looking for an interesting project where you can work with innovative technologies? Then we are looking for you!
As an Azure Cloud Engineer at ACA,
- You share your passion with both your team members and customers, and you can convince people with different roles in this.
- You like to take responsibility for infrastructure design and setting up and maintaining systems in a technologically sound manner.
- You're experienced in providing tools, codes and processes for automating infrastructure and pipelines for application installations.
- You convert your knowledge and expertise into improvement proposals.
- You can detect and create opportunities at our customers.
And last but not least: you want to work with a fantastic team of passionate Cloud and DevOps engineers, developers and architects!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Do you have what it takes?
As a Senior Azure Cloud Engineer you have built up the following knowledge and expertise for at least 5 years:
- There are no secrets in the Cloud Service and Azure offering for you and you can organize and set this up according to the customer's demands. You can substantiate this with the necessary (Azure) certificates.
- You have managed Linux servers at a system and network level.
- You are familiar with an agile environment and working according to DevOps practices. You are (or have been) actively involved in the design and maintenance of continuous integration and continuous installation systems.
- You are familiar with the principles and services to build a secure environment (Network Security, Authentication & Single Sign-on) on Azure.
- You have experience building and managing a scalable cloud-native infrastructure stack.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
Do you have more to offer technically? These skills count as a plus:
- DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Jenkins X, Git, Terraform, Ansible, ...
- Experience with the Atlassian stack
- Docker orchestrators: Kubernetes (AKS), Red Hat OpenShift, Docker Swarm
- Applications such as NGINX, Httpd, Tomcat, Felix, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, ...
- Technologies such as Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB, Kafka, CouchDB, Neo4J, ...
- Monitoring tools such as New Relic, Datadog, OpsGenie,…
- Shell scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python)
- You have a 'can-do' mentality and you can bite the bullet to bring a challenge to a successful conclusion.
- You are proactive and know how to get things done.
- You are a team player, but you also like to work independently.
- You fit within our corporate culture in which quality, respect, customer focus and teamwork are central.
- You are eager to learn: acquiring new knowledge and sharing knowledge are self-evident for you.
- You like to support colleagues & customers in their growth.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- A user-friendly city app for every Hasselt resident – Stad Hasselt
The UX of the app of the city of Hasselt has been improved thanks to our expert review. After some workshops, user interviews and user testing, we formulated actionable advice in a complete UX report.
- A flexible and reliable cloud solution for Liantis
For our client Liantis, we migrated their on-premise Atlassian tools to AWS cloud. Using Kubernetes, we were able to guarantee automatic scaling with over 99.9% availability!
- Applying Data Mesh principles to an IoT data architecture
This blog post shows how a data mesh approach avoids an unmaintainable monolithic data platform by explaining what data mesh is, its principles and applying it to an IoT data case as an example.
Are you our next Senior Azure Cloud Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!