Do you feel like a new challenge in cybersecurity within a growing, innovative environment? Are you experienced and willing to take the lead in bridging the gap between development and security? Are you just the right person to manage and develop the security product roadmap? And are you eager to implement a secure modus operandi in all of our development workflows?
Then you’re the Security lead we’re looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- Within our newly established Security team, you will be acting as a liaison towards developers of the different teams and act as a SPOC for the team on security related questions.
- You provide mentoring for the other team members and you share your expertise with colleagues within and outside your team in different security disciplines.
- You perform periodic reviews of all security related issues; your eye for detail makes you the right person to research, verify and prioritize security and compliance related software defects in the project.
- You participate actively in Risk Assessments, Threat Assessments and Architectural Reviews to help identify opportunities to remediate security defects.
- You manage and develop the product roadmap of our security platform that enables the development teams to deliver value to our customers in a secure way
Do you have what it takes?
- You have an educational background in Security
- You have a broad technical experience in the area of cybersecurity and infrastructure/hosting related technologies
- You like to take the lead in the rollout of a secure way-of-work within our organization
- You’ve got excellent coaching skills and are eager to mentor your colleagues within the Security team, but also broader in the organization
- Your passionate about security, that’s why you’re always following the latest trends and news around your field of expertise
- Opportunity spotting from a technical perspective is your second nature
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
- You are a motivational leader and coach, creating an open communication environment with great accessibility towards your colleages. A true team player, eager to lift your colleagues up to the next level
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’ve got an innovative mindset
- Your flexibility makes travel to our offices in Hasselt, Ghent, Antwerp and Leuven no issue.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Department of CJM and publiq connect culture players with data-driven platform
ACA Group helped the Department Culture, Youth & Media (of the Flemish Government) implement a platform based on a data mesh architecture.
- Innovative AI model detects damaged pallets at Duvel Moortgat
For Duvel Moortgat we developed an innovative proof-of-concept that quickly and automatically detects damaged pallets.
Are you our next Security Lead?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!