As a Project Manager / Analyst at ACA you will be part of an enthusiastic and driven team, the project team members of the client and other involved parties. You ensure that projects run smoothly and lead to great successes. Does this sound like music to your ears?
Then you might be the person our team is looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- The project-based follow-up of various projects in accordance with agreements, budgets and timing.
- Identify and proactively resolve any risks in a timely manner.
- The functional analysis for projects: Writing User Stories and validating the developed functionalities.
- Striving for customer satisfaction, while always taking into account the interests of all parties and stakeholders involved.
- Continuously looking for possible opportunities (technological, functional and strategic) that help the customer further in his/her vision and objectives.
- The team you will join is involved in implementing Digital Experience (DXP) and E-commerce solutions.
- The place of employment is Hasselt, but you will also regularly make trips to the customer in Brussels.
Do you have what it takes?
- Preferably, you have several years of experience in functional-technical analysis and projectmanagement.
- You know like no other how to follow up on a project and manage budget- and resource planning.
- You can write user stories and test developed functionalities.
- You get your energy from client presentations and demo's.
- You've got a special interest in software development projects. Do you have any experience with E-commerce or Digital Experience projects? That definitely counts as a plus!
- You motivate and involve all team members, a good working atmosphere is important to you.
- You adopt a proactive attitude and can work independently.
- You have an assertive attitude, with good and effective communication skills.
- You are flexible, towards tasks as well as towards travel.
- You speak fluent Dutch and good English.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Sustainability Superhero: how team member Bernd helps people, animals and the planet
In this blog post, team member Bernd tells us more about what he is doing to help people, planet and the animals on it.
- Quick and easy in-store stock management
With their new stock replenishment app, Medi-Market's shop assistants can carry out their duties in a quick, user-friendly and more efficient way.
Are you our next Project Manager/Analyst?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!