Do you get energy from coordinating and aligning IT projects along with a team of passionate en enthusiastic colleagues?
Then you might be the person that our team is looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
Main areas of responsibility are:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals
- Manage customer expectations
- Manage operating plan and budget(s) for the project(s)
Do you have what it takes?
- Understanding software development
- Preferably tri-lingual: Dutch, English, French
- Risk management: risks are pro-actively managed, mitigated and solved in case they would occur
- Accurately and timely reporting of program status
- Implementing and managing changes and/or interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Ensuring goals are met including customer satisfaction, quality, security and team performance
- Having an acknowledged Project Management certification is a plus
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Connecting easily with the ability to find a common ground and close agreements that suit both customers and ACA.
- Stakeholder management
- Motivational leader
- Customer and result oriented: you master the ability to manage an agreement with respect for the customer’s requirements, timing and budget constraints
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Personalized data cards in Power BI for Group A
For Group A we provided personalized data cards in Power BI.
- Innovative data dashboard for amfori’s sustainability platform
For amfori's sustainability platform, we created a completely new and user-friendly insights dashboard.
- Ketnet wherever and whenever thanks to a new Ketnet eco system
Our digital product management brought business, technology and users together to work on a Ketnet app and website with a clear product vision.
Are you our next Program Manager?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!