Do you get an instant headache when you see development teams working on Features rather than Outcomes? Do you have what it takes to cure a product team of this “featuritis” disease? Do you have a passion for creating digital products that make people happy?
Then you might be a great fit for our team!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- You have a deep market and end user understanding. You translate these insights into possible opportunities for your product.
- You craft and evangelize product vision and strategy and translate these into an actionable roadmap.
- Based on proven product processes you steer the validation of assumptions and opportunities within the product. You check whether the ideas are correct and substantiate this to users and stakeholders.
- You translate these opportunities to product features and steer the development team.
- You build a close product team that supports you to make the best possible product choices.
For this you work both on-site at our customers and in one of our offices in Ghent or Hasselt. You will be surrounded by experienced specialists in the field of Strategy, UX and Implementation.
Do you have what it takes?
As Product Manager at ACA you have at least 5 years of experience in product development.
- You have a passion for software product development and you understand the steps that are necessary before a feature can be implemented in the code.
- You have an Agile mindset, and live by the values and principles of agile software development.
- You are an excellent communicator, both in Dutch and English.
- Experience with market research and UX are considered a plus.
- You have an analytical and critical mind and you always look for the right solution for the product and the user.
- You have a lot of empathy for the end user and you can spread this through the rest of the team with passion.
- You can move others and bring them behind the same product goal with passion.
- You send out trust and you can set the right priorities.
- You can make tough decisions and defend them.
- You can coach and convince people.
- You are open to working on-site at the customer.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Product Manager?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help