Are you a motivated and experienced .NET Developer? Do you long to grow in an ambitious organisation where you can bring your excellent skills and your technological passion to the table?
Then you're the person we're looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
An entrepreneurial climate in a high paced environment is where you feel at your best and where you contribute to finding new technical and mobile solutions. You take ownership, guide and inspire your team and interact closely with your Business Unit Manager in new and challenging projects.
- You make sure the back-ends you and your team develop are secure, professional, functional and exceed our customers' expectations.
- You create api’s with cutting edge technology.
- You analyse the given problems/functionalities from an in-depth approach and manage the application architecture to keep it maintainable, secure and performing.
- You elevate your team by guiding technical analyses, explain complex concepts and manage application design.
- You have the ability to detect and create opportunities with our clients.
- You are excited by taking on assignments outside your comfort zone.
- You mainly work from one of our offices (preferably Ghent or Antwerp) and from home, but travel to our clients is no problem for you.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have good knowledge of C#, .NET Core and the broader .NET technology stack.
- You have a firm grasp of programming fundamentals and architectures.
- Cloud expertise (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud). Any certificates in these areas are considered a plus.
- Experience with message brokers like Service Bus
- Good database knowledge
- Experience with the Atlassian stack.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native architectures and Cloud Design patterns
- You are prepared to work in a team setting.
- You are eager to share your knowledge or explain complex concepts with your team.
- You take on ownership and have the ability to inspire and lead your colleagues.
- Acquiring new knowledge and sharing knowledge come naturally to you.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
Are you our next .Net Developer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help