React Native Developer
Do you want to take part in the development of enterprise Mobile apps? Do you dare to raise the bar a little higher? Do you like to coach other team members? Then you are the Mobile developer we are looking for!
As a Mobile developer at ACA Group you are responsible for supporting the development of innovative and state-of-the-art mobile enterprise applications. You will be part of a young, dynamic and very passionate team that is always open to new ideas and initiatives.
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
You analyze and design technical mobile apps and contribute to their development. You use some of the latest technologies, such as ReactNative, Native development, Swift (iOS), Java (Android), xPlatform development.
You assist the business unit manager in the daily operational implementation of the projects on a technical level. In addition, you give and receive the necessary feedback to your teammembers.
You follow technological developments and trends in the market. Your experience allows you to weigh up different trends in relation to each other and to estimate technological evolutions well.
In addition, you work in an agile team and you also think agile. You reflect with the customer about the functional and non-functional requirements of the mobile apps and you estimate the workload. At last, you actively participate in the search for improvements in the development process by taking initiative and making suggestions.
You mainly work from one of our offices (Hasselt, Ghent, Leuven or Antwerp) and from home, but travel to our clients is no problem for you.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have several years of proven experience in Mobile development
- You have a broad knowledge of some mobile technologies (iOS, Android, ReactNative), trends and technologies
- You are an expert in your preferred technology, but also look at the bigger picture and are interested in continuously improving your software development skills.
- You have a passion for software development and an eye for elegant design
- You have a strong opinion about mobile application architecture
- You actively reflect about the necessities for offering qualitative solutions to the end customer.
- You get your energy from collaboration with and coaching of teammembers
- You fulfill a leading role in projects
- You value high-quality code, mobile UX, performance, security and maintainability.
- You not only consider your own field of work, but also understand the importance of eg. good UX and UI, integration with other software, information architecture, DevOps, security and cloud.
- You have strong analytical skills with a critical view of the world.
- You take pride in your work and strive for the best approach.
- You are fluent in your communication with a positive and constructive attitude. You can clearly communicate your ideas to the people around you and you can easily include people within your team in your way of thinking. Taking other perspectives into account is not a problem for you.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Personalized data cards in Power BI for Group A
For Group A we provided personalized data cards in Power BI.
- Innovative data dashboard for amfori’s sustainability platform
For amfori's sustainability platform, we created a completely new and user-friendly insights dashboard.
- Ketnet wherever and whenever thanks to a new Ketnet eco system
Our digital product management brought business, technology and users together to work on a Ketnet app and website with a clear product vision.
Are you our next React Native Developer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!