Mobile Developer (internship)
As an intern in our mobile team you will be part of a passionate and driven team, with plenty of room for your own creativity.
Already interested? ;-)
Already eager to work with us?Click here to fill in an application form
Your role at A.C.A.
During your internship in our Mobile team, you will learn a lot and be part of a passionate team!
- We will determine your internship assignment together, based on your needs & ambitions and those of ACA.
- The ideal internship period is 8 weeks. If this goed well, it can also be followed by a holiday job.
- We don't just put our interns in a corner. Within our team, you will work as a full team member on a current commercial project within a team of developers and 1 or 2 business analysts.
After a short period in which you can learn about all the the technologies and platforms (React Native, ES6, Redux, Firebase, Fastlane, Swift (iOS) and/or Android/Kotlin, InvisionApp, Balsamiq,...) that are used in the team, you will be involved in the daily development process. Here you will participate in the development of functionalities of a commercial project, always under the supervision of a senior or medior developer. Within ACA, there is a great emphasis on agile software development, so you will become familiar with this metholodogy in the short term.
You will be part of a team that is working on various projects for different clients. The concrete project you will work on will only be determined at the start of the internship and will depend on the priorities at that time.
You will work as a full team member on a project in which you take on the role of mobile developer. In the project you will be responsible for programming the functionality described by an analyst. The design and development will be included in collaboration with the team.
The objectives of this internship can be divided into objectives related to the internship assignment and objectives related to the training.
- Objectives related to the internship assignment
- Working on and understanding the problem domain
- Develop, implement, test, debug of the described functionality
- Objectives related to the training
- Get acquainted with the business world and gain relevant experience.
- Learning to work together and communicate in a group to bring the project to a successful end.
- Getting acquainted with different methodologies used within the business world and how they are applied in concrete terms in a business context.
- Learn more about the different technologies.
- Dive deeper into:
- Philosophies such as Agile & Lean
- Methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, XP & TDD
Do you have what it takes?
- You have a strong interest in mobile development. Duh! :-)
- You are preferably a bachelor or master student Applied Informatics.
- Communication skills are crucial. Our teams communicate and share their knowledge in Dutch and English.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and a passion to find the solution for that one specific problem.
- You are passionate about everything that has to do with mobile development, but that's a sure thing!
- You are a real team player, who wants to be part of a passionate team.
- You have a proactive mindset and know how to get things done.
- You are eager to learn.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.