Low-code / No-code Developer (internship)
You will learn a lot during an internship in our innovation POD in our office in Hasselt!
We don't just put our interns in a corner. With us, you work as a full team member on a current project within a team of developers, analysts.
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
The application development landscape is in constant evolution. New tools and techniques with a focus on higher productivity and speed of development are welcomed in the market with open arms. Trends such as no-code, low-code fit into this. These tools bring a lot of value when used correctly.
Together with our team you will get to know a number of low-code / no-code tools. This with the aim of comparing several platforms with each other and with respect to classic software development.
- Which tool is suitable for which type of application,
- Which tool is the easiest to learn,
- Which tool is the fastest to get new features into production,
- How complex is adding new features,
These are just a few questions that we would like to gain more insight into. Together we will further develop these evaluation criteria and put together a framework that allows us to do this evaluation effectively and objectively.
We thank you for your commitment!
During your internship, you make your passion and knowledge available to ACA. We thank you extensively for this with:
- Personal growth: we offer a wide range of recent technologies, but also a thorough Agile approach that you can discover and try out in practice!
- A challenging internship project: you help our customers' companies to innovate by using new but proven technologies and methods.
- Strong teamwork: pair programming, code reviews, retrospectives, ... are just a few examples of how we work together.
- Feedback and team spirit will be central during your internship!
Last but not least - An internship at ACA already opens the door to further develop your career within our organization. All this in a way that you choose!
The ACA Internship Tour:
Do you have what it takes?
- You have a strong interest in low-code / no-code tools from a development or business point of view.
- You have knowledge of technologies such as Java, SQL, and Front-end development.
- Communication skills are crucial. Our teams communicate and share their knowledge in Dutch and English.
- You have a strong analytical mind and outspoken passion to find the ultimate solution to that one crucial problem.
- You are passionate about everything that has to do with IT & software, but that goes without saying!
- You are a team player, who can also work independently.
- You have a proactive mindset and know how to get things done.
- You are eager to learn.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- UI/UX designer at ACA: “After one week already working on my first project”
In this blog, team member Talha tells us how he experienced his first month as a freelance UI/UX designer at ACA.
- Why does my application not always work the same way?
In this blog post, we share how you can maintain consistency across your company and application(s).
- Sustainability Superhero: team member & diver Jannik tells us more about the importance of the ocean
In this blog post, team member Jannik shares his story and tells us how we can all help keep the oceans, and therefore our planet, healthy.
Are you our next Low-code / No-code Developer (internship)?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help