Do you want to delve into the dynamic world of Digital Experience? Do you want to optimize customer and employee experiences - with a focus on personalization & engagement? Do you already have experience with Liferay?
Then join our Digital Experience team as a Liferay Engineer!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a Liferay Engineer at ACA you get the following tasks:
- Together with the team you develop custom solutions for our customer(s).
- You work closely with your team members and the customer throughout the whole project.
- You fulfill the wishes of the customer by looking together at the best functional and technical solutions.
- You develop qualitative code and always take security and performance requirements & rules into account.
- You conduct peer reviews and prepare customer demos and releases.
- Of course you won’t have to do this on your own: you will be part of a passionate team that focuses on delivering high-quality results. You design and develop these innovative solutions together with an analyst, team lead, UI designer, UX designer and architect.
- You work in one of our offices ( Hasselt, Ghent, Louvain) and/or from your home office.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have at least 1 year of experience in implementing Liferay projects.
- In addition to Liferay, you are also interested in other Digital Experience platforms (DXP), Content Management systems (CMS) and enterprise portals.
- Preferably you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT.
- Innovation and change don't scare you. By always using the latest tools and technologies, you can develop highly scalable and reliable applications.
- You have an analytical mindset and a critical view. You want to develop qualitative solutions.
- You are not only a team player, but you also like to attend workevents that bring us all together. From team sports to after work drinks: you know what fun is. 😉
- You like a no-nonsense culture, with plenty of room for personal growth and initiatives.
- You are someone who likes to be in contact with the customer and understand their needs.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- UI/UX designer at ACA: “After one week already working on my first project”
In this blog, team member Talha tells us how he experienced his first month as a freelance UI/UX designer at ACA.
- Why does my application not always work the same way?
In this blog post, we share how you can maintain consistency across your company and application(s).
- Sustainability Superhero: team member & diver Jannik tells us more about the importance of the ocean
In this blog post, team member Jannik shares his story and tells us how we can all help keep the oceans, and therefore our planet, healthy.
Are you our next Liferay Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!