Do you want to delve into the dynamic world of Digital Experience? Do you want to optimize customer and employee experiences - with a focus on personalization & engagement? Do you already have experience with Liferay?
Then join our Digital Experience team as a Liferay Engineer!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a Liferay Engineer at ACA you get the following tasks:
- Together with the team you develop custom solutions for our customer(s).
- You work closely with your team members and the customer throughout the whole project.
- You fulfill the wishes of the customer by looking together at the best functional and technical solutions.
- You develop qualitative code and always take security and performance requirements & rules into account.
- You conduct peer reviews and prepare customer demos and releases.
- Of course you won’t have to do this on your own: you will be part of a passionate team that focuses on delivering high-quality results. You design and develop these innovative solutions together with an analyst, team lead, UI designer, UX designer and architect.
- You work in one of our offices ( Hasselt, Ghent, Louvain) and/or from your home office.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have at least 1 year of experience in implementing Liferay projects.
- In addition to Liferay, you are also interested in other Digital Experience platforms (DXP), Content Management systems (CMS) and enterprise portals.
- Preferably you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT.
- Innovation and change don't scare you. By always using the latest tools and technologies, you can develop highly scalable and reliable applications.
- You have an analytical mindset and a critical view. You want to develop qualitative solutions.
- You are not only a team player, but you also like to attend workevents that bring us all together. From team sports to after work drinks: you know what fun is. 😉
- You like a no-nonsense culture, with plenty of room for personal growth and initiatives.
- You are someone who likes to be in contact with the customer and understand their needs.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
Are you our next Liferay Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help