Are you fascinated by the dynamic world of content & document management? Do you already have some years of experience with Liferay?
Are you fascinated by the dynamic world of content & document management? Do you already have some years of experience with Liferay? Come join us as a Liferay Engineer!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
A Liferay Engineer has the following tasks:
- You build solutions fit for the client, together with your team of experts.
- You discuss technical solutions with colleagues and customers.
- You translate the requirements of clients into the best technical solution.
- You execute installations, configurations, implementations, … from our own offices or on site at the customer’s office. It’s no problem at all for you to visit our customers in Flanders & Brussels too!
Do you have what it takes?
- You have already had a first work experience with Liferay.
- Besides Liferay, you are also interested in other document management systems, content management systems or enterprise portals.
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- You are a true team player. You work closely together with your colleagues, ask for advice and coach if necessary!
- Because of your urge for quality and your drive & enthusiasm, you make your team shine, both within ACA and in the outside world!
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
Are you our next Liferay Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help