Liferay engineer #werkplekvrij
Компанія ACA Group не тільки дбає про ваше програмне рішення, але й підтримує його чітким дизайном, копірайтингом та маркетингом, які залишать вас приємно здивованими. Разом ми виведемо ваш IT-проект на новий рівень!
Чому варто будувати кар’єру в ACA?
Хороше питання! Ми не лише визнані сертифікатом Great Place To Work®, наші співробітники також користуються безліччю додаткових переваг, серед яких добре обладнаний (електричний) службовий автомобіль, широкі можливості для навчання і зростання, а також гарантована участь в наших легендарних вихідних ACA.
Are you interested in the dynamic world of content & document management? Do you also have several years of experience with Liferay? Then our vacancy as a Liferay Engineer is just right for you!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
Are you up for the challenge?
As a Liferay Engineer you will be given the following tasks:
- Together with your team of experts, you build tailormade solutions for the customer,
- You discuss technical solutions with colleagues and customers,
- You translate the customer's requirements into the best technical solution,
- You perform installations, configurations, implementations, ... from our office in Hasselt or on site at the customer.
Do you have what it takes?
Are you the right person for this job?
To strengthen the team, our new Liferay Engineer needs the following skills:
- You are experienced with Liferay development.
- You are interested in other document management systems, content management systems and enterprise portals, in addition to Liferay.
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT.
- You are a real team player. You work closely with your colleagues, ask for advice and provide coaching if necessary.
- Your urge for quality and your enthusiasm ensures that your team shines, both within ACA Group itself and in the outside world!
- You have very good communication skills and you speak English fluently.
- You are currently based in Belgium and able to work, at least part time, from our office in Hasselt.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- UI/UX designer at ACA: “After one week already working on my first project”
In this blog, team member Talha tells us how he experienced his first month as a freelance UI/UX designer at ACA.
- Why does my application not always work the same way?
In this blog post, we share how you can maintain consistency across your company and application(s).
- Sustainability Superhero: team member & diver Jannik tells us more about the importance of the ocean
In this blog post, team member Jannik shares his story and tells us how we can all help keep the oceans, and therefore our planet, healthy.
Are you our next Liferay engineer #werkplekvrij?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!