Are you fascinated by the dynamic world of content & document management? Do you already have some years of experience with Liferay?
Are you fascinated by the dynamic world of content & document management? Do you already have some years of experience with Liferay? Come join us as a Liferay Engineer!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
A Liferay Engineer has the following tasks:
- You build solutions fit for the client, together with your team of experts.
- You discuss technical solutions with colleagues and customers.
- You translate the requirements of clients into the best technical solution.
- You execute installations, configurations, implementations, … from our own offices or on site at the customer’s office. It’s no problem at all for you to visit our customers in Flanders & Brussels too!
Do you have what it takes?
- You have already had a first work experience with Liferay.
- Besides Liferay, you are also interested in other document management systems, content management systems or enterprise portals.
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- You are a true team player. You work closely together with your colleagues, ask for advice and coach if necessary!
- Because of your urge for quality and your drive & enthusiasm, you make your team shine, both within ACA and in the outside world!
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
Fill in the application form
We will take a look at your CV, and the responsible recruiter will contact you ASAP. To get to know each other and your skills better, we’ll give you a call.
If the phone call went well for both of us, we’ll invite you to an interview with a technical colleague to dive deeper into your resume.
We’ll make you an offer
If the interview went well, we’ll make you an offer!
Welcome to the team
Yay! You’re officially part of the ACA team now. We’re looking forward to working together!
What's working at ACA like?
Innovative work environment
You will work with the newest tech & tools, in an innovative environment with flexible hours and working-from-home arrangement.
Customized salary package
An attractive salary, a company car*, meal vouchers, expense allowance, MacBook Pro and more.
* ACA wants to contribute as much as possible to a sustainable environment. The expansion of an exclusively electric vehicle fleet is an important factor. We want 98% of our vehicle fleet to be electric by 2025! ⚡
Learn & grow
On-the-job coaching and mentoring gives you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally at ACA. You have a personal evolution plan with a budget for technical and professional training and many opportunities to learn. Knowledge sharing is central in everything we do, that is why we founded the Internal ACAdemy: our internal & external center for knowledge sharing.
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
We are a team-driven company that knows how to contribute and make fun in a professional environment. Because a great and motivated team is only possible if you can also relax together. That’s why we provide plenty of opportunities both inside and outside the office and organize an awesome ACA-weekend every year!
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Liferay Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help
Jana Garcia Gonzalez