Do you want to become an expert in making business analytics? Do you have a critical mindset? Is customer centricity really important to you?
Then you might be the perfect Analyst for our development team!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
An Analyst at ACA has the following responsibilities:
- Business analyses: You understand the current business processes of our customers like no one else and carefully map them.
- Process optimization: You identify and understand the needs of our customer and ensure the correct alignment between the desired functionalities and the needs of the users.
Do you have what it takes?
To work as an Analyst at ACA, you have 2 years of experience in analyzing and optimizing business processes, and following up on projects.
- You have a passion for IT and software projects, with a strong interest in Python development.
- You have a first experience with/ or an interest in the Agile methodology, values and principles and support in this method.
- You have a first experience with/ or an interest in modeling techniques such as UML, BPMN, context diagrams, etc.
- You have a first experience with/ or an interest in techniques such as User Story Mapping, Event Storming, etc.
- You are interested in growing into a position as a Project Coordinator
- You have good communication skills: you speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Together with a team of developers, architects and sales managers, you want to deliver great software solutions to our customers. You anticipate potential problems like a real team coach.
- You have an analytical and critical mind and are always looking for the right solution for our customers.
- You love innovation & creativity, which enables you to define the needs of the customer and the desired functionalities.
- You are flexible, travelling to our customers in Brussels, Antwerp, Leuven, Mechelen, ... is no problem for you.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- UI/UX designer at ACA: “After one week already working on my first project”
In this blog, team member Talha tells us how he experienced his first month as a freelance UI/UX designer at ACA.
- Why does my application not always work the same way?
In this blog post, we share how you can maintain consistency across your company and application(s).
- Sustainability Superhero: team member & diver Jannik tells us more about the importance of the ocean
In this blog post, team member Jannik shares his story and tells us how we can all help keep the oceans, and therefore our planet, healthy.
Are you our next Junior Analyst ?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!