IT Recruiter / HR Business partner
Would you like to be a part of our HR team in the role of IT Recruiter in combination with a responsibility as HR Business Partner for the 200+ colleagues within ACA Group? Do you have affinity with our business, experience as a recruiter and/or HR BP?
Then you might be the right person for this job!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a Senior Recruiter you manage the recruitment process for a number of internal vacancies from sourcing to contracting. In addition, you also take on a number of coordinating tasks and you bring a fresh look at how we can further shape our recruitment campaigns in a competitive labor market.
The role of HR Business Partner is new and needs further development. You will be the key figure between the HR specialists (your direct colleagues) and the different Business Units, ensuring good communication between the different parties involved. In this role you contribute to the implementation of the HR policy that supports the realization of the strategy of ACA Group in general and the business units in particular. You offer an optimal operational HR service to your internal customers (management and employees) that include the following domains of HR: recruitment, role design, onboarding and training plans, performance management, career guidance and succession planning, headcount management, process optimization and development, ... You work closely ftogether with various experts within the HR team.
- You coach and support the business unit managers in their people management role and decisions (without taking over responsibility).
- You make recommendations about the profiles needed to take the next step in the development of the organization.
- You manage the personnel planning process for the business units, specifying short-term and long-term priorities, taking into account the broader HR strategy; you ensure that the business units have the right resources and organization to realize their objectives and you work with the HR experts to draw up plans to meet the staffing needs; you think about the best recruitment channels; you ensure that the role description is accurate; you participate in the screening and selection process in consultation with the technical and HR recruiters.
- You ensure a fair and coherent grading of candidates in accordance with the role and competency design, in consultation with the Compensation & Benefits Manager (payroll employees) and the Recruitment Coordinator (freelancers).
- You ensure that the onboarding plans for starters are available and are properly executed to guarantee optimal integration; you provide relevant input for the development of a technical training curriculum in function of the starter's level (junior-medior-senior).
- You ensure that the various steps in the remuneration process (peer review, assessment, feedback) are taken in a timely and correct manner and result in the definition of a development plan, in collaboration with the business unit managers and the HR manager.
- You generate and follow up relevant HR data that can support decisionmaking in the business units, e.g. in the field of talent management and succession planning.
Do you have what it takes?
Are you the HR colleague that:
- Can enrich our team with ten years of experience and expertise, preferably in both roles?
- Can quickly master the business context of the business units and assess the operational and strategic challenges?
- Can convince and align different stakeholders?
- Are you a strong team player, both within the business units and the HR team?
- Do you like a hands-on, pragmatic approach?
- Are you a strong communicator, discreet and diplomatic, with excellent influencing skills?
- Do you work proactively and result-oriented while demonstrating the necessary flexibility and resistance to stress?
- Do you have a developmental focus and solid coaching skills?
- Then we would love to talk to you!
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- A user-friendly city app for every Hasselt resident – Stad Hasselt
The UX of the app of the city of Hasselt has been improved thanks to our expert review. After some workshops, user interviews and user testing, we formulated actionable advice in a complete UX report.
- A flexible and reliable cloud solution for Liantis
For our client Liantis, we migrated their on-premise Atlassian tools to AWS cloud. Using Kubernetes, we were able to guarantee automatic scaling with over 99.9% availability!
- Applying Data Mesh principles to an IoT data architecture
This blog post shows how a data mesh approach avoids an unmaintainable monolithic data platform by explaining what data mesh is, its principles and applying it to an IoT data case as an example.
Are you our next IT Recruiter / HR Business partner?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!