Innovation Sales Representative
ACA is looking for an experienced Innovation Sales Representative to help our Innovation Lab grow together with our ambitious and passionate team.
Are you the one that wants to help our Innovation Lab grow?
Already eager to work with us?Click here to fill in an application form
Your role at A.C.A.
Our Innovation Lab is an incubator and accelerator to let innovative ideas grow into validated business concepts. Together with a passionate team we want to expand our Innovation Lab further. That's why we need you help!
Customer success is key
Our new Innovation Sales Representative:
- gains insight into the customer's strategic and transformation plans,
- is a trusted advisor that provides innovative and valuable insights that support business results,
- organizes customer innovation sessions (product demonstrations, technical workshops, proof-of-concepts) to ensure that relevant messaging and startup solutions are brought to the customer, solution requirements are gathered and product fit is evaluated;
- identifies opportunities for the customer to further leverage our innovative products and services across the customer's business,
- understands the customer journey and knows how to bring IT (digital) as an enable to create value instead of a cost center to our prospects and existing clients (e.g. low code),
Important focus points in your role
- Drive the impact on customer and revenue growth by working together with our experts to provide innovative and relevant startup solutions to our customers.
- Identify sales, marketing, and sponsorship opportunities related to innovation activities promoting the ACA brand.
- Identify important upcoming topics that can influence our company (challenges, new opportunities, …), to support and further shape the innovation strategy.
- Build business cases based on business value assessments and design thinking, which generate the demand for more and/or continuous investments in innovative applications.
- Collaborate with (potential) C-level management profiles to define key business drivers, success factors and relevant KPIs that can be used to measure the impact of an innovative solution. Maintain contacts to be able to close a deal (and go beyond just initiating the sales process). Gain insight into the decision-making mandates and budget responsibilities.
- Build valuable relationships with leads by having a close follow-up. You focus on understanding the customer's challenges rather than wanting to sell immediately.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have a technical education with a commercial orientation.
- You are fascinated by innovation and enjoy positioning innovative solutions with customers and closing successful deals.
- You have knowledge of low code systems. Knowledge of Data and AI is a plus.
- You have experience
- with project management
- in a consultancy oriented sales role or in a customer success role
- You understand and know how to deal with deadlines, setbacks and long-term investments in order to close a deal. You are tenacious, competitive, convincing and dedicated.
- You have an affinity with a combination of IT, technology and innovation.
- You have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- You are eager to learn and have a proactive mindset. You are very motivated to help expand our Innovation Lab!
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.