Are you the perfect match regarding digital transformation, who is brimming with ideas and transforms them into concrete achievements that change customers’ lives in a sustainable way?
ACA Group wants to strengthen its positioning in the market as an innovative player in the field of digital transformation. Therefore we are looking for a colleague who is eager to focus on the discovery of innovative products and services, test them in the market and successfully develop and implement them. In doing so, you can cope with setbacks, obstacles to overcome, or long lasting processes of trial and error.
If so, you are the Innovation Manager which we are looking for: a pioneer in shaping innovative IT projects for ACA!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
Our new Innovation Manager will oversee a broad spectrum of tasks:
- You support the CIO in the translation of the vision and strategy (with regard to products and services for digital innovation within ACA) in a workable roadmap aiming at strengthening the ACA innovation “offering” in the market; you promote the ACA vision and strategy internally and externally.
- You spot and explore new trends and innovative/disruptive technologies, you consider how to use them as leverage to create added value for the customer.
- In partnership with the MarCom team, you drive innovation focused marketing, pre-sales and sales actions.
- As an innovation evangelist and facilitator you organize and lead workshops and sounding boards to work out innovative opportunities and make them tangible; you initiate proof-of-concept actions to test validity within a well defined timeframe; you convince customers to think about new paradigms that can lead to a competitive advantage.
- You take a project and/or program management role and manage (the portfolio of) diverse projects, including monitoring budgets, resources, milestones, etc.; you work closely together with the technical champions and apply the agile methodology with regard to the project follow-up; you ensure the solution/progression is in line with the strategic objectives (i.e. the innovation framework).
- You ensure an effective and correct decision making, e.g. by funneling the ideas, and an efficient allocation of budgets.
- You collect the necessary information to submit subsidy (grant) applications (bv. Vlaio, etc.).
- As a people manager you bring together the required mix of competencies in order to shape the projects, in line with the innovation objectives, and attract external expertise; you support our internal network of innovation coaches; you gradually build a strong team that aims for maximal quality for the customer.
- Within ACA you strengthen a culture of innovation in the various business units who are open to new ideas, constructive criticism and challenge, taking risks, and experimenting.
- You will work closely together with the Chief Innovation Officer (CIO) and will report directly to the CEO.
Do you have what it takes?
- The most important check-in-the-box: innovation is in your blood and is your second nature!
- You understand how an organization functions, what keeps it awake and how you can help with the technological applications of ACA.
- You are positive about new ideas and opportunities and manage to translate these into real, tangible projects.
You master project and program management skills (planning, communication, stakeholder management) so that you can organize work efficiently, follow up on the progress and report to the several parties involved.
- You are a focused and targeting communicator who informs or involves all stakeholders properly and correctly.
- You have a natural ability to motivate team members with your innovation story, get things moving and support them where needed.
- You are good at estimating organizational risk-aversion towards innovation and integrate this information/indication in your approach and style in order to maximize potential success.
You are process and results driven: at your watch, an idea doesn’t just remain an idea but leads to the definition and development of a concrete project.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to use Flux and GitOps to manage applications
In this blog, our experts share their experiences and findings on using Flux!
- How do you build a data strategy tailored to your organization?
In this blog we give you some insights about the challenge we are seeking to tackle with data, and how we can contribute to achieving our business goals.
- How to generate and transform data in Python
In this blog post, we will show some simple but powerful ways to generate and transform data in Python. We will start with a basic example, after which we will show a more complex, real world case like a data product.
Are you our next Innovation Manager?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Hanne is ready to help