Google Cloud Engineer
Are you convinced of the possibilities of the cloud? Do you see the future in Multi and Hybrid Cloud? Do you want to use your expertise in Google Cloud for projects and customers?
Then you are the Cloud Engineer we are looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a Cloud Engineer at ACA Group:
- You are bursting with energy when it comes to DevOps, CloudNative, CI/CD, CNCF, …
- You are passionate about this, are able to share this passion with both your team members and customers, and can convince people with different roles in this.
- You are responsible for the infrastructure design and setup and maintaining systems in a technologically sound manner.
- You provide tools, code and processes for automating infrastructure and pipelines for application installations.
- You convert your knowledge and expertise into improvement proposals.
- You have the ability to detect and create opportunities with our customers.
- You get the chance to work with innovative technologies.
You will participate in internal projects to improve or renew our own tools (eg monitoring, security, performance, CI/CD, ...). You also help support projects of other business units. This brings you in contact with the most diverse technologies. On top of that, you will join a fantastic team of passionate Cloud and DevOps engineers, developers and architects.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Google Cloud Engineer you have built up knowledge and expertise in these specific domains for at least five years:
- DevSecOps, GitOps, Cloudnative, CNCF, CI/CD
- Cloud systems, networks and security
- Data services, data mesh and pipeline
- Machine learning;
- The Cloud offering holds few secrets for you and you can set it up from scratch according to the customers' requirements. Preferably, you can substantiate this with the necessary certificates.
- You are aware of the costs of Google Cloud and can also make budget estimates for new projects.
- You have managed Linux servers at the system and network level.
- You are (or have been) actively involved in the design and maintenance of continuous integration and continuous installation systems.
- You speak, read and write Dutch and English fluently.
Do you have more to offer? Each of these skills counts as a plus:
- DevOps tools such as Jenkins, JenkinsX, Flux, ArgoCD, Git, Terraform, Helm, Ansible, ...
- Experience with the Atlassian stack
- Hands-on experience in setting up and deploying Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
- Cloud expertise in other ecosystems (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure). If you have obtained certificates in this, this also counts as a plus.
- Applications such as NGINX, Httpd, Tomcat, Felix, MySQL, PostGreSQL, ElasticSearch, ...
- Technologies like Kafka, SQL, Istio, CouchDB, Neo4J
- Monitoring tools such as New Relic, Datadog, OpsGenie JProfiler, Jaeger,…
- Shell scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python),…
- You have a 'can-do' mentality and are eager to learn. You are persevering to successfully complete a challenge.
- You are proactive and know how to get things done.
- You get energy from working in a team.
- You are also able to work independently.
- Gaining new knowledge and sharing knowledge is self-evident for you.
- You fit within our corporate culture in which quality, respect, customer focus and teamwork are key.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Robbe & Shane strengthen ACA team with expertise in web scrapers
Team members Shane and Robbe share their knowledge about webscraper.
- Mobile-first web app maps out asbestos for OVAM
For OVAM, we developed an innovative mobile-first application that also works offline.
Are you our next Google Cloud Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help