Functional Analyst - Mobile Applications
Our growing IT company of 280 employees is seeking a Functional Analyst with experience in API integration to join our team.
What will be expected from you?
- Work closely with project managers and developers to understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
- Create detailed user stories and use cases that align with business objectives and user needs.
- Conduct thorough analysis of business processes to identify areas for improvement and propose solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of software solutions.
- Communicate technical requirements and issues to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum meetings and provide input to improve project delivery.
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Do you have what it takes?
- Proven experience as a Functional Analyst or in a similar role.
- Ability to create user stories and translate business requirements to functional analysis.
- Solid understanding of mobile application development processes and technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a critical mind and are always looking for the right solution for our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
Fill in the application form
We will take a look at your CV, and the responsible recruiter will contact you ASAP. To get to know each other and your skills better, we’ll give you a call.
If the phone call went well for both of us, we’ll invite you to an interview with a technical colleague to dive deeper into your resume.
We’ll make you an offer
If the interview went well, we’ll make you an offer!
Welcome to the team
Yay! You’re officially part of the ACA team now. We’re looking forward to working together!
What's working at ACA like?
Innovative work environment
You will work with the newest tech & tools, in an innovative environment with flexible hours and working-from-home arrangement.
Customized salary package
An attractive salary, a company car*, meal vouchers, expense allowance, MacBook Pro and more.
* ACA wants to contribute as much as possible to a sustainable environment. The expansion of an exclusively electric vehicle fleet is an important factor. We want 98% of our vehicle fleet to be electric by 2025! ⚡
Learn & grow
On-the-job coaching and mentoring gives you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally at ACA. You have a personal evolution plan with a budget for technical and professional training and many opportunities to learn. Knowledge sharing is central in everything we do, that is why we founded the Internal ACAdemy: our internal & external center for knowledge sharing.
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
We are a team-driven company that knows how to contribute and make fun in a professional environment. Because a great and motivated team is only possible if you can also relax together. That’s why we provide plenty of opportunities both inside and outside the office and organize an awesome ACA-weekend every year!
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next Functional Analyst - Mobile Applications?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Elien is ready to help