Are you driven by content and information? And are you interested in the implementation of digital experience platforms (DXP) and/or e-commerce solutions?
Then you might the person we are looking for to develop such solutions with us!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a Full-stack Developer you design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable components, visualizations and integrations for digital experience and e-commerce platforms. With these platforms, users can manage and present content and information in a personalized way, such as in a customer portal, intranet, website and much more.
You build and maintain these solutions using the latest technologies (such as Liferay, Kibo, firebase & Jamstack), and you ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
Of course, you don't have to do this alone: you work together with other passionate team members who are committed to delivering high-quality results. You design and outline these solutions together with an analyst, team lead, UI designer, UX designer or architect.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have Bachelor- or Master's degree in Informatics.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a developer.
- You have or want to gain experience in DXP and e-commerce.
- Communication skills are essential: you speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You have good knowledge of Java.
- You have experience with Spring (Boot), JPA/Hibernate, JSP’s, Servlets, JUnit, Tomcat, SQL, SOAP and REST.
Do you have more to offer? These skills are a nice-to-have:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- General concept of Security
- OSGi, Felix
- Continuous Integration (Maven, Git, Jenkins)
- Extreme Programming
- Test Driven Development
- Working with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
But no worries, we don't expect you to check all the boxes immediately! Above all, we are looking for colleagues with the same passion for DXP and e-commerce platforms and personal & professional development.
- Innovation and change don't scare you. By always using the latest tools and technologies, you can develop highly scalable and reliable applications.
- You are not only a team player, but also like to join events that bring us all together. From team sports to after work drinks: you know what fun is. 😉
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You want to work in a no-nonsense culture, with plenty of room for personal growth and initiatives.
- You are someone who likes to have a good contact with the customer.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Personalized data cards in Power BI for Group A
For Group A we provided personalized data cards in Power BI.
- Innovative data dashboard for amfori’s sustainability platform
For amfori's sustainability platform, we created a completely new and user-friendly insights dashboard.
- Ketnet wherever and whenever thanks to a new Ketnet eco system
Our digital product management brought business, technology and users together to work on a Ketnet app and website with a clear product vision.
Are you our next Full-stack Developer ?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Jana is ready to help