Experienced UX/UI Designer
- Are you passionate about creating UI designs?
- Looking for a new challenge in an innovative environment?
- Do you already have work experience as a UX/UI Designer?
Nice, then we might be looking for you!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- You draw user flows in low fidelity wireframes
- You convert wireframes into user-friendly UI designs.
- You think along and share your knowledge with your teammates, the customer and other stakeholders in order to achieve the wanted results.
- You work according to the rules of the art.
You will work in one of our offices (Hasselt or Ghent) or from home, but are also flexible to commute to our clients in Flanders.
You will be part of an innovative and driven organization, with a no-nonsense culture and plenty of room for your own input and creativity.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have experience with UI design and every detail is important
- You have an agile mindset
- You speak fluent Dutch and have a good knowledge of English
- You have experience working with Figma
- Experience with tooling (Adobe CS, webpack, Gulp, …), API integration, mobile development (native of hybrid) or e-commerce is a plus
- You are driven and eager to learn, and you are always open to a new challenge. Both in a team and for yourself
- You are a real team player
- You're structured and work according to plan
- You're pro-active
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to add functionality to Kubernetes with Operators
One of the possible ways to add functionalities to Kubernetes is using 'Operators'. In this blog post, we'll briefly explain what Operators are and how they work!
- A user-friendly city app for every Hasselt resident – Stad Hasselt
The UX of the app of the city of Hasselt has been improved thanks to our expert review. After some workshops, user interviews and user testing, we formulated actionable advice in a complete UX report.
Are you our next Experienced UX/UI Designer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!