Experienced UX/UI Designer
- Are you passionate about creating UI designs and converting them into front-end components
- Looking for a new challenge in an innovative IT software environment?
- Do you already have work experience as a UX/UI Designer?
Nice, then we might be looking for you!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- You draw user flows in low fidelity wireframes
- You convert wireframes into user-friendly UI designs.
- You think along and share your knowledge with your teammates, the customer and other stakeholders in order to achieve the wanted results.
- You translate the validated UI designs into HTML and CSS.
You will work in one of our offices (Hasselt or Ghent) or from home, but are also flexible to commute to our clients in Flanders.
You will be part of an innovative and driven organization, with a no-nonsense culture and plenty of room for your own input and creativity.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have at least 5 years experience with UI design and every detail is important.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS (including common preprocessors), JS and its frameworks (vueJS, React, Angular).
- You have an agile mindset.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
- You have experience working with Figma
- Experience with tooling (Adobe CS, webpack, Gulp, …), API integration, mobile development (native of hybrid) or e-commerce is a plus.
- You are driven and eager to learn, and you are always open to a new challenge. Both in a team and for yourself.
- You are a real team player.
- You're structured and work according to plan.
- You're pro-active.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- Innovative work environmentYou will work with the newest tech & tools, in an innovative environment.
- Customized salary packageAn attractive salary, a company car*, meal vouchers, expense allowance, MacBook Pro and more.* ACA Group wants to contribute as much as possible to a sustainable environment. The expansion of an exclusively electric vehicle fleet is an important factor. We want 98% of our vehicle fleet to be electric by 2025! ⚡
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
Are you our next Experienced UX/UI Designer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!