Does data in its broadest sense inspire you? Do you enjoy building data pipelines and transforming data to fit into efficient data models? Do you want to work with the latest technologies in the cloud?
Yes? Okay, you are the Data Engineer we have been looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
As a Data Engineer, you work with an innovation-driven team. You are the one who allows our clients to gain an understanding of their company, in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations.
You work with the latest technologies in the cloud, delivering both streaming and prepared datasets to end users.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Data Engineer at ACA, you:
- Design and develop data integration solutions and transform data into a data model that best fits the needs of the client.
- Collaborate closely with data source experts and reporting teams. Administer all data, both structured and unstructured.
- Are (or will become) an SQL expert and look forward to working as a consultant.
- Are experienced in Business Intelligence /Data Warehouse concepts or are prepared to dig into the subject.
- Are a motivated, result-oriented team player with a proactive mindset.
- Speak fluent Dutch and have good command of English.
- You are motivated and work results-oriented.
- You are a team player with a proactive mindset.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- How to add functionality to Kubernetes with Operators
One of the possible ways to add functionalities to Kubernetes is using 'Operators'. In this blog post, we'll briefly explain what Operators are and how they work!
- A user-friendly city app for every Hasselt resident – Stad Hasselt
The UX of the app of the city of Hasselt has been improved thanks to our expert review. After some workshops, user interviews and user testing, we formulated actionable advice in a complete UX report.
Are you our next Data Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!