As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the data architecture for our clients' projects. You will work closely with clients and other members of our team to understand business requirements and develop solutions that align with their objectives. You will also collaborate with other architects and developers to ensure that data solutions are scalable, secure, and efficient.
Does this sound like music to your ears? Then you are the Data Architect we are looking for!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- Design and develop data models, data architecture, and data integration solutions to meet clients' business requirements.
- Define and enforce data architecture standards and best practices.
- Work closely with clients to understand their data needs and develop solutions that meet their objectives.
- Collaborate with other architects and developers to ensure that data solutions are scalable, secure, and efficient.
- Implement and maintain data security policies, procedures, and protocols to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to data architecture, including data dictionaries, data flow diagrams, and data governance policies.
- Identify opportunities to improve data architecture, data quality, and data governance processes and make recommendations to clients and internal teams.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in data architecture and recommend new approaches and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in data architecture and design, preferably in a consulting or professional services environment.
- In-depth knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing, data integration, and data governance.
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, and ETL tools.
- Familiarity with cloud-based data storage and analytics platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Innovative AI model detects damaged pallets at Duvel Moortgat
For Duvel Moortgat we developed an innovative proof-of-concept that quickly and automatically detects damaged pallets.
Are you our next Data Architect?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!