Solid experience as a C-level IT sales manager? Ready to develop a strong commercial strategy for ACA and implement it together with your colleagues? And eager to build and elevate the sales team to a higher level with your coaching and leadership skills?
Then you might be our new CSO!
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
ACA Group has strong growth ambitions and can win increasingly complex projects and assignments. For this purpose, the following are required:
- A clear commercial strategy for the company, across the various business units.
- A concrete plan to implement this strategy, together with the team and other departments.
- A proactive approach to the market based on a targeted approach to business development.
- Encouraging the team to make account plans that are in line with the company's strategy and objectives (with a focus on the various regions in Flanders and possibly the Netherlands).
- A constructive collaboration with the various business units to efficiently deploy capabilities.
- Elevating the sales team to a higher level through coaching and leadership where necessary.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Draw up and evaluate account plans with the Account Managers team.
- Monitor the sales pipeline and take the necessary actions to ensure a solid pipeline.
- Challenge offers based on knowledge of customers and the market.
- Manage important accounts yourself and, if necessary, accompany the team to ensure success in important files.
- Coach and motivate employees in the team to increase the level of the team.
- Critically evaluate the go-to-market, determined by the business units, and contribute to making that story more attractive to the market.
- Look for efficient and effective ways to bring the offering of the business units to the customer, together with the MarCom team.
- Determine the strategy for the company with the business unit managers and the management team.
- Follow up and coordinate cross-organizational projects where necessary.
- Manage, coach and further shape the sales team.
- You report to the CEO and are part of the management team, giving you a direct impact on the organization's strategy.
Do you have what it takes?
You preferably have a Master's degree or equivalent experience in an IT-technical or economic direction. You have several years of experience in selling IT solutions and/or projects, not just selling licenses or time & material.
- You have proven experience in managing and coaching a sales team.
- You can also demonstrate experience in drawing up account plans and efficiently organizing and structuring the sales team (setting priorities based on market potential, margin, etc.).
- You have a broad network and want to continue building it.
- Your strength lies in business development and growing Key Accounts.
- You can also translate the company's strategy into a commercial strategy and tactical plans (account plan).
- Experience working in a matrix organization is a plus.
- You are able to build sustainable relationships with customers at the C-level.
- You have strong coaching and motivational skills to strengthen the team's level.
- You are demanding enough and provide the necessary support so that people can be successful.
- You are a team player who knows how to bring people together.
- You truly have a winner's mentality, are driven to achieve results, and show the necessary initiative and entrepreneurship to achieve things.
- You work in a structured way to identify opportunities, take action, and respond to customer and market needs. You can convert the structure you bring into strategic goals and concrete KPIs.
- You are able to think conceptually with the customer.
- You take ownership, are decisive, dare to take risks, and are not afraid to make decisions.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
Are you our next CSO?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!
Want to contact the recruiter?
Hanne is ready to help