Cloud & DevOps Engineer
Are you an experienced Cloud & DevOps Engineer? Do you want to work on a challenging project in which you build and maintain a platform as a team, making it possible to develop Cloud-Native applications on it and run it in production? Curious about more? Then be sure to read on! ;-)
As a Cloud & DevOps Engineer you and your team are responsible for setting up a MicroService landscape on Kubernetes using ServiceMesh and Kafka Services. In addition, you are responsible for setting up a Cloud Native Platform to support developed applications by using internal standards.
Already eager to work with us?Fill in application form
Your role at ACA
- You are responsible for the design and management of SUSE Rancher, Graphite and Prometheus in combination with Grafana.
- You will also be responsible for the design and management of RabbitMQ CRD.
- In your role you come into contact with Elastic Stack daily with Searchguard, Cerebro, Beats.
- You additionally support the Software Engineers for deploying applications and setting up CICD pipelines.
- You help the Software Engineers troubleshoot problems and provide insight into metrics and logging.
As a Cloud Engineer at ACA:
- Developing on AWS in Terraform, Service-Mesh (Istio), CRG and Kubernetes has no secrets for you. You can substantiate this with the necessary certificates.
- You are actively involved in the design and maintenance of CI and CD tools (using Git, Jenkins and Shell Scripting) and you master DevOps.
- You get energy by working in a team and you can tackle complex challenges with innovative solutions.
- You already have experience within the Cloud-Native world and do you want to make maximum use of Cloud-Native components.
- You support the running Atlassian environment and help with upgrades and maintenance.
- You already have experience with TDD techniques, XP, Pair programming and BDD in an Agile working environment.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Cloud Engineer on AWS, Rancher or similar.
- You have experience with tools and scripting such as Jenkins, Jenkins X, Git, ArgoCD, Flux, Terraform and Ansible is a plus.
- You have hands-on experience in setting up and deploying Containers on a Kubernetes cluster.
- You have experience with a Service Mesh (Istio) and Operator model are a plus.
- You have experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, Datadog, OpsGenie, Grafana, EFK, Prometheus.
- You have a strong analytical mind and concepts such as Micro Services, Cloud-Native and Platform thinking are well known to you.
- Preferably you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science.
- Communication skills are indispensable: you can express yourself well in both Dutch and English.
- Innovation and change don't scare you. By always using the latest tools and technologies, you can develop highly scalable and reliable applications.
- You know how to tackle and can work in a team with a deadline in mind.
- You have an analytical mind and a critical eye with a nose for quality.
- You like a no-nonsense culture, with plenty of room for personal growth and initiatives.
- You are someone who likes to be in contact with the customer and you can easily move in their environment.
Our application process
From candidate to colleague: this framework will give you a general idea of the different steps in our interview process.
What's working at ACA like?
- We’ve got your backWe provide an elaborated health and insurance plan to cover your needs. It’s our priority to keep our employees as happy as possible. We do this by providing a good work-life balance, providing the right tools, and so on.
- Our unique company cultureYou’ll be part of a passionate and hardworking team that is proud of their realizations. ACA is a place with teamwork, openness, knowledge sharing and peer recognition as key values.
What we've been up to lately
- Personalized data cards in Power BI for Group A
For Group A we provided personalized data cards in Power BI.
- Innovative data dashboard for amfori’s sustainability platform
For amfori's sustainability platform, we created a completely new and user-friendly insights dashboard.
- Ketnet wherever and whenever thanks to a new Ketnet eco system
Our digital product management brought business, technology and users together to work on a Ketnet app and website with a clear product vision.
Are you our next Cloud & DevOps Engineer?Fill in application form
... Or do you know someone who could be?
Share this career opportunity and let them know!